Epilouge

Todd-"Sack by Koa Watt, just like his dad!"

Koa-"You good cuz?" (helps him up)

Cruz-"Yeah I'm good".

Logan-"You sure he hit ya hard".

Cruz-"I'm good cuz". (pats his back)

Back on the field, Cooper starts to throw

Todd-"Sack by Watt!"

Trey-"Good Coop?" (helps him up)

Cooper-"Good". (pats his back)

In the stands

Izzy-"This game is intense".

Hailey-"I know, your brother and cousins are doing good though".

Bailey-"Go daddy!"

Grace-"Oh my gosh".

Cruz-(looks up from the sideline)"Hi buddy!"

Back to the field

Announcer-"Touchdown by Brayden Watt!"

Derek-"That's my boy!" (high fives him)

Todd-"Can you believe, this a lot of years back four Watt brothers two on one team an the other two on another playing eachother in the Superbowl, now their kids doing the same thing along with some of their teammates kids and not just that, but headcoaching against eacother"

Down at the field

Cruz throws the ball to Logan

Announcer-"Touchdown Logan Watt!"

TJ-"That's it nephew!"

Game ends

Todd-"Can you believe this the Texans have finally won a Superbowl!"

Koa-"Dad!" (hugs him)

JJ-"You did it!"

Colton-(comes over) "Heck of a game".

The brothers and cousins hug eachother, Colton is coaching the Steelers with TJ while JJ is coaching the Texans with Derek, they meet up with the family

Bailey-"Daddy!" (runs to him)

Cruz-"Hi buddy". (hugs him)

Izzy-"You all did great, hi dad".

Colton-"Hey baby girl". (hugs her)

Cooper-"What no hug for me".

Izzy-"Oh you". (kisses him)

Brody-"Still can't believe those two are married".

Max-"Grandpa!"

JJ-"Hi buddy". (hugs him)

Maddie-"Great game babe".

Koa-"Thanks, did you like it buddy".

Max-"Yep, so did James". (looks at baby sleeping)

Bailey-"Poppa no more football?"

Colton-(picks him up) "For now no, but next year".

They all head to JJs house in Houston, Colton is in the living room when Cruz sits by him

Cruz-"Hey I found this the other day, just haven't had time to give it to you". (hands him paper)

Colton-"Oh my gosh I haven't seen this in years, where did you find it?"

Cruz-"When we were at grandmas in my room, well your old room".

Everyone else comes in

Derek-"What is it?"

Colton-"My essay from years ago".

TJ-(looks at it) "The In My Brothers Shadow one?"

Bailey-"Poppa read it".

Max-"Yeah Uncle Colt read it".

Colton-"Alright I'll read it".

He reads it

"Growing up being the youngest in the family is one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with in my life, don't get me wrong I love my family, but with the last name like Watt your life can change in a blink of an eye. In two thousand and nine my brother JJ decided to transfer from Central Michigan to The University Of Wisconsin, where he sat out a year, but in 2010 made a name for himself. School at the time for me was difficult, people would come up to be asking for free tickets, autographs, to call JJ in the middle of school, two thousand eleven same thing would happen since he got drafted to the Texans. Summers were fun and hard trying to spend time with all of my brothers, JJ was the busiest. Derek then went to Wisconsin then TJ followed, during that time the Watt name even became more popular, with people again asking for tickets, autographs, phone calls, phone numbers, girls using me to get close to my brothers. I started to play football in highschool I knew I had to live up to the name, not just to impress people, but to make my older brothers proud. This year was probably one of the hardest for me, I lost a close relationship with one of my brothers, but we got it back now. Being the youngest isn't easy especially when you're Colton Joeseph Watt, you have to live up to the name, impress people, try to prove to your brothers that you have what it takes, being in the shadows of my brothers is the hardest thing ever, but I can't complain because no matter what they have my back and I have theirs. I chose to go to Wisconsin for a reason, not just for myself, but also for my brothers. I'm a fourth generation Watt and I am going to live up to the name whatever it takes. I might be In My Brothers Shadow, but I for sure will not let them down".

Izzy-"Wow dad you really felt that way?"

Colton-"Yes that's why I told the both of you no matter what you do in life to support eachother and to have eachothers backs".

Koa-"Which brother did you lose the relationship with?"

Colton-(sighs) "Your dad, but with us talking it out that year we worked it out, what even made our relationship stronger I think was becoming teammates".

Logan-"Not gonna lie growing up with the last name Watt was kinda hard".

Brayden-"Same here".

Trey-"What about you Coop?"

Cooper-"With my last name, yeah it was tough too, but in the end I knew it meant something".

JJ-"These last names we have, you guys are carrying a legacy, having more generations of Watt and now Colsons is very special".

TJ-"I'm not only proud to coach you guys, but I'm proud to be your dad and uncle".

Derek-"Same here".

Colton-"It's okay sometimes to live in a shadow, but you also can make a name for yourself".

Cruz-"Just like you did webs?"

Colton hugs him, after that they ate and everyone went to bed, Colton was on the computer when JJ came in the office

JJ-"In My Brothers Shadow, By CJ Watt".

Colton-"Yeah I got a book coming out".

JJ-(kisses him) "Married, got kids, and grandkids, man what a life".

Colton-"We're gonna get you back next year".

JJ-"Is that so". (laughs)

They laugh some more and head to bed