"What if we kissed under the stars, Hargrove?"

"Alright, I'll see you soon. Yeah, yeah. Bye bye." You hung up. Soon you would have to babysit Dustin Henderson and his little gang of friends. It was pretty cute though. You've been babysitting Dustin for years and never met his friends but you know everything about them.

Ding ding

You rang to doorbell to let Mrs. Henderson you were there. "Hello Y/n, please, come on in!" She had gestured for you to come in. "Dustin! Y/N is here!" You could already hear him coming down the steps. "Y/N!"
"HENDERSON!" You guys did your own little handshake which Dustin obviously came up with.

"Alright you two, I'll be back in a few hours so don't let Dustin's friends get too crazy." Mrs. Henderson said while kissing Dustin's cheek. "Bye mom" Dustin said while turning back to you. When his mom left is when he finally spoke.

"Okay, Y/n. You know how my friends are coming over, right?" He asked kinda nervous. "Yeah, why?" "Well you might know someone dropping one off." He said giving you a look that let you know who exactly was coming.

Dustin knew everything about you. Who you liked. Who you hated. What happened at school. What happened at home. You were his best friend after all. And by the look of Dustin's face, you knew someone you were obsessed with was coming.

Ding ding

You walked to the door nervously and to your relief, it was Dustin's friends Mike and Eleven. "Uh, hi. Is Dustin home?" Mike asked. "Yeah, yeah come in." You said while moving so the two could come in.

20 minutes passed and you've let all of his friends in besides Max, Billy's little sister.
You dreaded it, if you were honest. Just seeing Billy in school made your heart race. Imagine seeing him outside of school where you can't control yourself as easy.

Ding ding

"Fuck" you whispered. You went to the door and saw Max. What you didn't realize for a good second was that Billy was right behind her. "Oh, so you must be Y/n." Max said while smiling. "Y-yeah I am, uh, did Dustin tell you about me?" You asked, trying to control yourself while the guy you had the most massive crush on was Infront of you.

"Oh, no he didn't. Billy did." "Max!" He said, sort of embarrassed. "What? I can't talk about the fact where you always talk about how amazing she looked during class and how jealous you get when she hangs out with Steve?" She asked, smiling at Billy.

"Max, you can walk home tonight." He said, his face a bit red. "Works for me." She shrugged her shoulders then went inside. Billy had already turned around but you just stood there. After realizing what happened, you ran to Billy.

"What if we kissed under the stars, Hargrove?" You said while cupping his cheeks. "What?" Billy asked, confused by all of this. "Billy, I have liked you for way too long, hearing that from max gave me hope, hope that you would like me."

"Gotta hand it to you, Max. You certainly know how to make people get together." Dustin said, spying on you guys from his window with everyone else next to him. "Knowing secrets on both ends help alot." She said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Y/n." Billy said. You were so involved in confessing you forgot rejection was a thing. "I don't like you.." your heart dropped. If it wasn't for what he was about to say, you would've broken down in absolute tears.

"I love you"