MOTHERLESS BITCH. •Modern AU•

"Steve, shut the fuck up. I don't wanna do this." You tell him as you walk away. "C'mon y/n, we can work this out. C'mon baby." "I am not your baby." You started walking faster til he grabbed your wrist. "What did you say?" Before you could say anything, someone intervened.

"Steve, didn't the lovely lady say no? What ever happened to standards." He chuckled a bit at the end. "Shut up you motherless bitch. It's not like your dad is in your life anyways." Oh no. Oh no no no. He went there. Billy started tapping his foot rapidly. "Steve I'm giving you to the count of 5 to take that back or I'm going to fucking kill you."

You could see kids around recording this argument. "And what if I don't?" "5." "Oh I'm so scared" "4." "Shiver me timbers" "3." "So scary" "2." "Cant be like a mother if you've never had one!" "1." That was it. He was pissed. He punched Steve in the face with literally all he had. Steve stumbled back and nearly fell. "Cmon Steve! I wanna see what the king of Hawkins highschool is gonna do!"
~
~
There was a knock at your door. You opened it and to your surprise, Billy. He was all black and blue with some blood. "Oh you poor thing c'mon." You let him in and sat him on the couch. "What happened now?" "He found out about the fight." You got a first aid kit from your kitchen. "Billy i am so sorry." You say as you clean his cuts.

"Hey, y/n. Ive gotta ask you something." "Mhm?" You say, focused on cleaning him up. "Why do you always clean up my cuts and bruises when you dont have to?" You stopped. You were debating whether or not you tell him then thought the worst that could happen was an "ew".  "Look, Billy. I have liked you ever since I met you. You're gorgeous, kind, you treat me like a person, and you're- you're you. You don't change yourself for me. You feel like you can be you around me."

He kisses you and you could taste some of the leftover blood on his lip. "I like you too, y/n" You smile and then lay on his chest "I've wanted to do this for so long." Billy chuckles then starts playing with your hair. Your eyes start to get heavy.

Next thing you know, you were asleep.