I do. |MODERN AU|

Your heart was beating fast. Today's the big day. It was planned for so long but the wait went by so fast. It seems like just yesterday you were taking a walk with your, at the time, boyfriend who suddenly proposed.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" He said opening a box which held a ring. You started crying. Not sad tears, happy tears. Your hands went over your mouth as you started nodding. "Yes! Yes, a thousand times yes!" You say as you hug him.

"Y/n! Hurry up! You can't be late to your own wedding!" Your friend Robin knocks on the door. "Yes, I know, I know." You fixed your dress as you got up to leave. "Ready?" "Yeah, let's go." You say as you and Robin start driving to the church.

"Y'know, I heard that the bride and groom have some "alone time" after the party." Robin winked at you. "That seems like something I'm gonna find out today." You said, looking out the window. "Y'know, it seems like yesterday when you and Billy had started dating. I remember how you called me after telling me everything that happened." She chuckled

"Yeah, I miss those days." You make eye contact with Robin. "So, how's your girlfriend?" You ask. "She's amazing. She's kind, funny, caring, beau-" she cut off. "Sorry, this is your special day and if I start talking about her we might not make it to the church." She laughed a bit. "No it's fine, we're here anyways. Oh my God I'm so nervous." You say while shaking your hand.

"Hey, you'll be fine, okay?" Robin says, putting her hand on your shoulder. "I'm the one walking with you so I'll make sure you don't fall." "Please, I should be the one making sure YOU don't fall." You both laughed as you got out the car.

"You got this, y/n." Robin whispers as you open the door to the church. Everyone turned to look at you. The classic wedding music was playing in the background. Everything looked perfect. Today was going to be perfect. Robin walked you down to the end then whispered, "you're on your own now." As she left.
-
-
"You may now kiss the bride." You went in for the kiss before Billy did. "Or dare I say, the groom." Everyone there chuckled. Time for the after party. Everything was amazing. The food was good. The music was good. Although you loved it, you wanted it to be over. It was nice for a while but having everyone's eyes on you was getting uncomfortable. Billy noticed that. "Hey, are you okay?" He said, looking at you with worry. "You know we could leave right. We already did the dance so we technically don't have to be here." You loved Billy. He was always so caring. "Yeah, let me go tell Robin." You say as you walk over to her.

"Robin, me and Billy are going to go to our hotel room. Get me a slice of leftover cake, 'kay?" "Bye y/n! Don't have too much fun." She winked at you to which you rolled your eyes.
-
-

"As much as I loved the wedding, man am I glad to be up here." You say when you enter the hotel room. "Yeah, this tux is getting really uncomfortable." He chuckled. " As good as it looks on you, I think it'd look better on the floor." You say as you start taking off your dress.

"You, Mrs. Hargrove, are in for a long night."

(I had the idea for this then it left my head so that's why this one is so bad)