"Don't worry, I'll be here."

It was a hot summer day in Hawkins, Indiana. Well, not as hot as California, where you are originally from.

You came to surprise your boyfriend who you haven't seen in a year. It was pretty exciting and scary. What if he had moved on? What if he didn't love you anymore? All of the questions racing in your head until you here four women next to you speak.

"Ladies, showtime." One of them said. They all fixed their makeup and straightened their backs so they could look a good 10 years younger. You wanted to know who it was that these literal adult women , who probably have husbands, were looking presentable for.

There was your answer. Walking in your direction. "Hello , Billy." One of the women had said. "Good afternoon Ms. Whee-". He stopped in his tracks, looking at you dead in the eyes. You could see a little smile forming on his face.

"Y/N!!"

"Billy!!"

You both crashed into each other for a hug which turned into a quick kiss. "Oh my god, you don't know how much I missed you!" He said in between every kiss he was planting on your cheeks. "I missed you too." You said, smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you here? Did something happen?" You could hear genuine worry from his voice. "Don't worry, I'll be here for a while anyways so might make good use of the time." You said while finally realizing where you were. You turned to look over at the four women and they all looked pissed.

"After my shift ends, you think you'd want to go watch a movie with me at the mall?" You smiled and nodded.

"It's a date"