"Sucks for you" |MODERN AU|

"Honey, it's time for school!" Damn it, you thought. You looked at the clock and oh Lord you were going to be late, good thing you got changed earlier.

You made your way downstairs while your mother gave you some toast for the car ride. You checked your phone's percentage and we're semi-relaxed. It wasn't going to die but nor was it at 100.

You and your mother got into the car with your little brother, Will. "So, who's that boy you were calling?" You mother said, smiling while still keeping her eyes on the road.
"No one, mom." You said embarrassed. Atleast she thought it was on the phone.

"Remember, Y/N, I was your age too. You can talk to me." She said while quickly turning her head at you then back to the road. "It's just one of my friends, nothing special." Yeah right. One of your friends that you literally had sneak into your house yesterday.

"Y/n, what happened to your neck?" Will asked. You gave him a death glare from the mirror in the car. "Will, leave her alone. She probably burned herself." You sighed upon seeing your school. That was, until, you saw him.

Your eyes lit up and your mom took notice of that. "That's him? That's the boy?" Your mother asked, examining the boy. You looked at her then got out the car to walk over to the boy. "What am I ever going to do with her?" Your mother said to herself as she drove away to bring Will to school.

"Hey there." The boy said with a smile forming on the corner of his mouth. "Hi Billy." You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Ew." The little girl pretended to barf  while saying that. "Hi Max." "Hi y/n, bye Billy!" She said while skating to school. "Bye Max!" He yelled back at her.

"Anyways , are you ready?" You asked. "Yeah, but I forgot some of my books at home." He said with a nervous chuckle. "Sucks for you." You grabbed his hand and walked into school.

"Don't worry, Hargrove, we can share"