"Still the Keg King, California boy?"

39, 40, 41. What. He beat your record? He's just a kid from another state who thinks he can waltz up here and take your spot. You weren't going to let that slide at all.

"Hey! I leave for what, ten minutes and this kid takes my title as Keg King?" Everyone had silenced as soon as you spoke. "Well? Let me see the little kid who's about to run to his mommy when I get my title back." Everyone moved over to make a clear path to this 'kid'.

Although you already hated him, he was drop dead gorgeous. His hair was perfectly curled and his body was perfectly toned and woo, his face. He. Was. Gorgeous.

"I'm sorry that your record was able to have been beaten by a "kid" who just moved here." Oh how bad you wanted to punch him in his beautiful face and knock out some of his perfect teeth.

"Look pretty boy," you started to walk up to him. "I don't know who you think you are, but no one takes my spot as the Keg Queen, you understand?" At this point you were face to face with him.

"I challenge you then. I challenge you to a keg contest." Everyone gasped, even you. No one ever dared to ask you to a keg contest. He had only beaten your score, that you made when you couldn't handle anymore drinks, by a second and he thinks he could beat you.

"I accept."

The kegs were set up for both you and this 'kid'. "Ready, go!" You were chugging that stuff down like you've never before. At this rate you were making a new record.

"36 seconds, making a new record, y/n!" Everyone applauded. You looked at the kid with a smirk on your face. "Who's the Keg King, California boy?" He rolled his eyes. "Names Billy, and yes I admit my defeat." The chuckle at the end make your heart melt.

"Alright, "Billy", how would you feel about taking me out to a movie tommorow night?"

"Would be a pleasure"