|Clingy|

Something was up. He wasn't usually like this.

He was getting more and more clingy by the day. Was he jealous or was something wrong? Did I do something that upsetted him? Did his dad do something?

"Billy." "Yeah?" He looked up from your lap. "Why are you being so clingy all of a sudden? Did something happen or??" You say, rolling your hands for a response. "No I'm fine." He said quickly as his facial expression changed. You knew something was up. "You're lying. Your face says it all. Just tell me already." You say as he takes his head off your lap.

"Nothing happened." He said as he walks out the room. You get up and follow him. "Billy! I know something is wrong! Just tell me already! Did I do something? Did your dad do something? TELL ME!" You raised your voice. He turned around and his face is all red. Not from anger, but from tears. You thought it was because of your yelling.

"No, no. Billy I'm so so sorry." You go up to him and wipe his tears then hug him. "No, it's not that." "Then what is it?" You say while looking him right in the eyes. "I just- I know I'm an asshole to people sometimes and I realized you were hanging out with Steve alot so I thought that you were going to leave me for Steve." He started tearing up even more. "Billy." He looked at you. "I would never, ever leave you for that square head." Hearing that made him laugh. "We were only talking because he wanted to get Dustin a gift for his birthday and didn't know what to get."
-
-
"Y/n, im sorry for overreacting." Billy says as he lays his head on your chest. "It's okay, Billy. I'm sorry for yelling at you." You say as you play with Billy's hair. You were expecting an answer but when you looked at Billy, he was sound asleep.