|As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you| MODERN AU

(TW. MENTIONS OF SA. IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFY PLEASE SKIP. THANK YOU. PLEASE KNOW I AM SPEAKING FROM MY EXPERIENCE SO DO NOT SAY "Oh you've got it wrong that happened to blah blah blah." THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS ME FINDING A WAY TO TALK ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND TRAUMA.)

-Billy. Please. Let me in.

As soon as it said read you heard someone running to the door. You heard the door open and all you saw was Billy's worried face. When he saw you crying he immediately went into defense mode. He picked you up with your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

"Y/n." He said as he put you down. "What happened." His voice was stern but also worried. You looked up at him with your eyes all red. "He wouldn't go away. He wouldn't leave me alone. I told him to leave me alone but he wouldn't." Your voice kept cracking with tears flowing out. Billy knew exactly what you meant. "Who did it." You went silent. "Y/n, I'm gonna have to know who did it."

"Tommy. He did it." That set Billy off. "That fucking shit." He said as he got up. "Y/n, there's food in the kitchen, Neil left the family, and Max is in her room. I'll be back, okay?" He said as he left the house.
-
-
There was a knock at the door. You opened it, scared of what you would see. You saw Billy with some cuts on his face and some bruises here and there. "Billy, sit down. I'll get the first aid kit." You said as he came inside.

"The police have him." He mumbled. "What?" You said, barely hearing him. "I said, he got arrested. One of the neighbors heard us arguing then called the cops." He winced as he felt the alcohol go on his cuts.
"Thank you, Billy." "Look, y/n. As long as I'm here, no one will hurt you. Not ever."

"Billy, I don't know what'd I do without you."

(OKAY. LITTLE QUICK THING. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE ENDING WRITE YOUR OWN TF. THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE A BOOK WHERE Y/N KILLS HERSELF (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A BOOK WHERE BILLY AND Y/N GET HAPPY ENDINGS SINCE WE DIDNT GET THAT IN THE SHOW. ALSO STFU. I KNOW THE FIGHTING PART DIDNT HAPPEN TO ME BUT EVERYTHING THING ELSE DID. PLEASE TAKE MENTAL HEALTH AND TRAUMA SERIOUSLY. IF I DECLINE IN READS FOR THIS CHAPTER, IM STILL NOT DELETING THIS. I NEED TO PUT THE MESSAGE OUT THEIR THAT FOR VICTIMS OF SA, YOU ARENT ALONE. THERE ARE WAYS TO GET HELP. IF YOUR SPIRALING DOWN A DEPRESSION THINKING ITS YOUR FAULT, PLEASE. SEEK HELP. I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS BEFORE AND I WILL TELL YOU, ITS NOT PRETTY. PLEASE. SEEK HELP. DONT JUDGE PEOPLE FOR THEIR TRAUMA AND PROBLEMS. I KNOW THIS PROBABLY ADDED ANOTHER 100 WORDS TO THE STORY BUT I DONT CARE. I HAVE DEALT WITH PEOPLE JUDGING ME BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I HAVE DEALT WITH ME THINKING ITS ALL MY FAULT. PLEASE GET HELP AND PLEASE, DONT BLAME YOURSELF. THANK YOU IF YOU READ THIS.)