"Bull. Shit." |MODERN AU|

"Harrington, you're full of shit. Bull. Shit. I saw you and Nancy. You said you were over her. And that you loved me." Your voice started cracking. You knew it would happen but you weren't ready for it. "Y/n it only happened once I swe-" "He's lying." You turned and saw Billy standing behind you.

"Who the fuck are you?" Steve said pushing Billy. "Well, Harrington, my name is Billy and I'm here to make sure that Y/n gets the truth. Your always seeing Nancy when you can't have Y/n." You looked at Steve with anger in your eyes. "Look man, I don't know who you are but your lying for no reason." "Then would you let y/n go though your phone?" Billy crossed his arms. He looked pissed.

Steve shut up. "Exactly. You are secretly fucking Nancy every chance you get. Can you not see you have the most perfect girl Infront of you right now? She's way better than Nancy." Billy said while holding your hand. Steve saw that and was filled with rage. "Get your hand off of her!" He punched Billy in the face making him stumble back. Billy started laughing. "So this is the King of Hawkins High everyone was telling me about."
-
-
-
"Y/n you really don't have to do this." Billy said as you cleaned up his cuts. "It's the least I could do." You said while throwing out a wipe. "Look, about what you said about me being better than Nancy, did you... actually mean that?" You looked down at the floor. "I mean, of course I did. And if Steve cant see it, then you should be with someone who can." He was making direct eye contact with you. You knew what he meant by that.

"Enzos? 9pm?"
"I have to be back by 8:30"
"7. I'll meet you there."
"I'll pick you up"