"I just want someone I can trust"

(⚠️⚠️⚠️ this contains mentions of cheating, if that gets your riled up, skip this please.)

"FUCK YOU HARRINGTON! IM SO HAPPY I WANTED TO KEEP MY LAST NAME!" You flip him off as you burst through the door, crying as your mascara runs down your face. You cant see where you are going. You just want to get away from him. How could he? On the day of your wedding? With your best friend he promised he was over?

You were just running. Running to where ever your legs would take you. It's hard to run with that dress on but you still kept going. Never wanting to stop. That's until you rammed into someone. "Woah, woah, woah. Where is the bride going on her special day?" You looked up at this person. You couldn't really see but you knew it was Billy.

He saw the marks the mascara left from crying. His head instantly raced with a million questions. "Y/n, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need me to get someone?" His voice was so genuine. You shook your head. "I just want someone I can talk to. Someone I can trust."
-
-
"And then I left. Just like that." You told him, wiping off the last bit of mascara you had. "I guess I won't need this ring anymore, huh?" You took the ring off and placed it down. "He's such a douche. Y/n you deserve the literal world. You shouldn't just be heartbroken just cause some stupid dude can't realize that he has the most beautiful, funny, and caring person Infront of him."

"Billy, I know I was just married like a few hours ago, but would you like to go to a movie with me tonight?" "It'd be my pleasure."

-2 years later-

"Hey, Y/n. Would you like to go to the movies tonight?" "Sure, what movie?" You ask while going over to the couch where Billy is. "Random horror movie, nothing special." You saw that Billy's hand was moving something around in his pocket but you thought nothing of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"That movie was really good, wasn't even scary!" You said, ever so proudly. "Yeah, you were basically squeezing my hand like it was the last time you would see me." He chuckled. "Yeah, yeah whatever." You roll your eyes at him which makes him laugh.

He starts to get real nervous. "Y/n, can I ask you something?" "Shoot." "Look, y/n. I love you , like , a lot. I think it's time that we," he got down on one knee which made your heart start racing. "Could maybe move onto the next step?" He pulled out a ring, but not just any ring. It was the ring that Steve had given you. "Well? Would you be my one and only in life?" You started crying and nodding your head. Watching Billy's face light up when you said yes is like saying yes to a kid so he can have candy.

He put the ring on your finger and kissed you. It was full of passion and love.

"We have a lot of planning to do, Ms. Hargrove."