The night before the concert pt.2 (13)

I quickly followed him through the corridor. He seemed really sure about himself as he climbed over the small gate. He reached out one hand to help me out and I took it. It was warm and comforting.

After we were in front of the pool, we both started to get undressed. I had my bikini on and he was wearing his boxers. I tried to ignore that, but I blushed anyway. I didn't even have the time to think about anything else, since he had already pushed me in the water.

I let out a small scream, but as soon as he had jumped in the water as well, he got dangerously close to me and put his index finger on my mouth. "Shhh" I shivered, feeling his breath on my face.

 Our eyes were locked and the air was filled with tension. To break it, I went under the water and swam away. As he got closer to me I splashed him with water, which started a battle.

We tried to stay as quiet as possible, but we couldn't contain the giggles. He grabbed me by the waist and threw me to the other side of the pool. He quickly got closer to him again.

"Stop" I panted, admitting that he had won. I was out of breath and tired. He was now only a few centimeters away from me. "So you admit your defeat?" a playful smitk sitting on his lips.

I nodded not being able to talk. My eyes were following every curve of his face, now that he was closer and then I made the terrible mistake of looking down at his chest. He had a beautiful body, not the tipical guy with a six pack, but a dry body. That made him even hotter.

Sam had noticed where my eyes were wandering and put one finger under my chin to raise it. "My eyes are up here, beautiful". I felt butterflies in my stomach, not only because he had noticed how I was observing him, but because the spot he had touched was burning and becuse he had called me something that wasn't Selene.

He looked direclty into my eyes, his face suddenly serious. But a few seconds later his gaze wandered down to my lips. He moved his face a little closer, just enough for our lips to slightly touch and to make me go crazy. I closed the gap and the two of us didn't waste any time. Sam slid his tongue into my mouth and I let him.

The kiss was wet and warm, I could feel the sexual tension growing. My heartbeat was rapidly increasing as I felt his hands wander down to my thighs. He gently dragged me to the whirpool, since the water wasn't high there and he could easily sit down. He did that and made me sit on his lap.

The kiss continued and it was so slow and intense that it overpowered my senses. His fingers where doing circle motions on my breats above the bikini. He hadn't touched my now hard nippels yet probably on purpose. I let out a deep sigh and when he gently touched my nippels I let in a sharp breath. He smiled at my reaction.

I started sliding my hands up and down his body, hesitating at the top of his boxers. He groaned and I started rubbing my hips against him. His reactions were sattisfying me, he had tilted his head backwards and was biting his lip to contain some moans. He then suddenly stopped my movements and slid one hand into my panties, starting to rub my clit. I let out a loud moan, not being able to hold it in. He whispered "shh" in my ear, making me shiver.

As soon as I felt myself get close, I stopped his hand and took my panties and his boxers off.  I pumped his cock a few times before sliding him into me. I took a few seconds to adjust to him inside me and to the position. Then I started to grind my hips against his, he was helping my movements by accompanying them with his hands and by moving his hips up and down as well.

Being surrounded by water was a completely new feeling, but it felt really nice. Having Sam so close, heavily breathing into my ear, turned me on and made me enjoy every moment. Also because my subconscious knew that I'd regret it the day after.

After a while of him penetrating me, my body got tired, I was entering this pure state of bliss, but I could feel the exhaustion of the day and the evening coming through.  Sam noticed that and completely took over, he was the one doing all of the movements and I was feeling really grateful that he was helping me.

I laid my head on his chest as he continued to thrust in me. His hand was caressing my hair as he whispered "Relax, beautiful". His pounding, eventually, became deeper and faster as we both started to get close to our climax.

My head was still resting on Sam's chest as my moaning became louder and I finally reached my climax. I felt Sam cum inside of me, filling me with his seed. The wave of pleasure I had been waiting for finally arrived and nearly overwhelmed me. It felt like the pulsations between my legs, were in my whole body. Sam gently slid out of me and put my panties back on.

He gently took me in his arms and brought me to my room. I opened the door and he followed me inside. I was confused when he disappeared in the bathroom, but understood everything when he came back out with a towel in his hand.

He gently rubbed it on my whole body, leaving me almost dry. He was being so gentle and caring that it almost felt like he wanted to make up for being a bitch last time we had seen. He took my face in his palms and gave me a kiss on the lips. He whispered "Good night, Selene" before going back to his own room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Thankfully I was too tired to feel guilty about what I had one, since I fell asleep almost immedialtely with the ghost of a smile on my lips. I would have to leave the guilt to the following morning.