(Chapter 1)(D'em Woods)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

I was drying my hair and tied it up. I had in my camo gauges. I smiled. Me and daddy were going huntin and I was so excited. I hated that it was gonna be sorta cold out. I put my camo long sleeve shirt on. "Come on darlin' them deer gone be gone by the time we get down'ere". Dad says. "I'm coming jesus!" I say. "Don't yell at me dammit!" Daddy says. "Then don't yell at me 'dammit!' ". I say back. He just smirked.
I loved how daddy didn't care about me cussing. But I couldn't do it around other people only him, and his buddies.

I came outta the bathroom. I put on my hunting boots. I was so excited.
He smiled and put the gun strap over his shoulder. And I did the same with my gun. We walked through the woods. We finally got to the blind and daddy unzipped it for me to get in first. We set everything up. I smiled at daddy, he smiled back. We sat there and watched for deer. Daddy was dosing off, I smiled and took a pic. I posted it to twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And tagged it as, "some serious huntin going down dis mornin". And tagged him in it.
It didn't take long for all his followers to start blowing up mine and his phone.

A deer stepped out he had a nice rack. I slowly touched daddy's shoulder. "Daddy". I whispered. He opened his eyes. I smiled, he grabbed his gun and put it snug into his shoulder and let it rock.
Then that deer was down, "hell yeah". He says. I high fived him. And kissed his cheek. "Nice one daddy". I say. His nerves went wild with excitement.

We waited there for a while and then we got up . We hurried to where the deer lay. And damn was he a monster.
Daddy sat down and held it's head up. I smiled. "He was a strong animal, wise and of many years, and now he will help us survive by his nourishment." I said. "Child you are too much like your mother." Daddy says. I smiled. "Daddy look at the camera." I say laughing. He stuck his tongue out. I laughed. "Daddy a real picture". I say. He smiled that picture smile.
I helped him load the huge ass deer onto the four-wheeler. Daddy strapped him down. We unloaded out guns and strapped them to the front. I held tight to my daddy while he drove up the hill back to his friends house. We hunted his woods because him and daddy were friends back in grade school; and his sister had a thing for daddy. But I was a daddy's girl and didn't want to share. He was mine, all mine. And I definitely couldn't risk him having a daughter with a new woman, then I'd become a babysitter and the baby would be his new princess.
So I kept it casual between them and the woman hated me with a passion because of my constant distracting from dates . But she'd just have to get over it, someone had already taken my mother, nothing was taking my father from me if I could help it.