(Chapter 5)(talkin with the teacher)

(Ben's p.o.v)

I woke and went pee, I had been sleeping on the pull out couch. I scratched my head, my hair was getting seriously long. I came back and saw Timberlyn in the kitchen. I grinned. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I was younger than BG but I was only 26, I really wanted to be with Timberlyn, I loved her. But knowing BG he'd slit my throat before I'd even get the chance.

"Hey you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm okay". She says. "You sure?" I asked. She kept silent. "I heard what he did to you". I say. "Yeah". She said uncomfortably. I offered her a hug and she took it. I held her, she held tight to my shirt. "Don't let go". She says into my chest.

Her fingertips guided my chin down to hers, we kissed. She pulled away gently. "Damn". I groaned. She smiled. "Thanks Ben". She whispered. "Anytime". I say. Damn her lips were perfect. Soft and warm.

It was morning now and BG was up early. He was holding Timberlyn like a baby. She had fallen asleep in his arms. He sat in his recliner and rocked her to sleep. "Can't believe someone would ever wanna hurt your child, till they do". BG says. He stroked her hair gently. She cuddled into his chest.
"After she graduates I'm taking her on the road with us.
But tomorrow I'm having a meeting with this teacher." BG says. He smiled, "and he's gonna regret even looking at my Princess". He says. This scared me, what if BG found out about me kissing Timberlyn last night, he'd surely put me at the top of his death row list. Or maybe he'd be happy about it, but I highly doubted it.

Timberlyn went with BG to the meeting.

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

Oh fuck!! This is bad.

My teacher had just tried to tell daddy that he hadn't done what he did. Boy daddy was so pissed. "You mean to tell me, it was all in her god damn imagination that you kicked her legs out from under her and held her against that wall!!" Daddy growled at my two faced teacher. They had police in here to make sure daddy behaved. But now the cops were on dad's side. "No wonder they have cops in here, the tattooed ones are the most violent." My teacher says. "Like the argument that got me in the damn situation in the first place, tattoos, piercings and color don't matter!!" I growled. One of the cops lifted the sleeve of his T-shirt to show his Tat. "See I told you!" I say. Daddy nodded. "Best people you'll ever meet are covered in tattoos and piercings, but that aside, I don't want to hear a damn word that you've touched or even looked at my daughter ever again, or else you won't come back." Dad says. The cops didn't care they were friends of daddy's they used to chase him all over town when he was younger.

We got back in the truck, "you okay". He asked. "Yeah it's just so much shit has happened daddy, you coming home almost kicking my teachers ass, and then accidentally kissing Ben and/"
He cut me off.
"Woah you did what?!" He asked. "I accidentally kissed Ben, it just happened, I don't know". I say. He sighed. "Great! something else to talk about when we get home". He says irritated.
"It wasn't like a huge deal it was just kinda eh". I say. "Well like I know that, I don't know what the fuck Eh means?!" Dad says. "I mean I don't know if it means you kissed his cheek of tongued him or what ?!" He says. "It was just a kiss, that's all just like what mom used to do in the mornings to you". I say. "Oh, hm, we'll talk about it later and then I'll take him out in the yard later and burry his ass alive". He says. "Daddy!" I say shoving his big shoulder.