(Chapter 25)(love again, maybe)

(BG's p.o.v)

I looked at my daughter, my oldest daughter. Tears rolling down her cheeks. Tyler was here, out behind the house, and was skinning a deer.
"Daddy, Jax he/
"Hush." I say pulling her into my arms.
"What am I gonna do, daddy, he cheated on me, with Layla". She cried. I had picked up Xavier's carrier. "Come on it's late, let's put him to bed, then we can go outside, hang out with tyler a lil bit". I say. She pulled away and nodded. "Okay". She says sniffing and wiping away her tears.

I unhooked Xavier from his carrier. He was snoozing hard. I carried him into the livingroom and laid him in a blanket filled play pin.
Stephanie walked in with Luna in her arms. I looked at her. "Go ahead I'll watch him". She says. "Thanks". Timberlyn says.
Timberlyn put on my old sweatshirt and followed me out to the skinning post.
Tyler had just started skinning a few minutes ago. So he still had a while to go. I saw Tyler stop when he saw Timberlyn.
"Dammit". I grumbled under my breath. "What daddy?" She asked. "Nothing baby". I say. I knew when I boy liked my daughter by the look of pure shock on their face when they saw how pretty she was.
"Hey, woah kickass deer". Timberlyn says to Tyler. "Thanks". Tyler says. "Interesting thing in your nose". Tyler says to my daughter. She smiled. "Thanks". She says. "Brantley told me you have a son". Tyler says making conversation with my daughter. "Yeah, his names Xavier". Timberlyn says. "Maybe I can meet him once I clean up my hands". Tyler says. He had his hat on backwards, like I wore it. Timberlyn watched the deer sway. She loved hunting but unless the animal was praised after you killed it, you weren't gonna have a good experience eating it. She sighed. "Brantley, would you help me?" Stephanie hollered out the back door. "I'm coming". I hollered back.

(Tyler's p.o.v)

Damn Timberlyn was pretty and different. She wasn't the model type, she was real and that's what I liked. She was sitting on the back of my truck. "I like your truck""it's nice". She says. "Thanks, it was my dads". I say. "So, you gotta son, you and the dad still a thing?" I asked. "No, we were married, and then we just.. He thought I wouldn't find out about him fucking with another girl". She says. I smirked. "Dumbass wasn't he, the women know everything". I say. "That we do". She says.
"So what about you, you have anyone?" She asked. "Na, don't no woman want an o'l redneck like me". I say still cutting the meat off the deer. "You'd be surprised". She says. "So how much do you hang out with dad?" She asked. "Quite a bit now". I say. "How'd ya meet him?" She asked. I looked at her and stopped cutting. "SYLO, motorcycle gang, club, whatever you call it". I say. "Your a part of SYLO?" She asked. "Yeah, I am". I say. She smiled. "You know you have nice eyes". She says. "You flirtin' with me?" I asked. "Maybe a little". She says laughing a bit. I smiled.