(Chapter 19)(Discord)

(Jax's p.o.v)

I heard a truck pull in, I looked out the window. I smiled. "Whose here". Mom asked. "Your favorite daughter in law". I say. She smiled, "Timberlyn". She says. "Yeah". I say. Timberlyn came inside and mom reached for Sy, she loved dogs. "Timbo". I say hugging her. Her face was red. "Baby you been cryin?" I asked. "Daddy got a new girlfriend, and she's , I don't know .. I feel like she's a Gold digger." She says. Mom looked at her and sighed. "I just, she's only a few years older than me, it's stupid!" Timberlyn says. I kissed Timbo's forehead. She sighed.
I let her put her head against my chest.
"I think he just wants someone in his bed". I say.
Mom nodded, "yeah,that's how it goes". Mom says. "Come on, let's go talk". I say to her. She nodded.

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

I had talked with Jax and felt a lot better but I didn't want to go back home to daddy and that stupid bitch. She was a gold digger, I just knew it. Jax followed me home on his motorcycle. I pulled into the driveway and Jax parked his Harley. I grinned and jumped out of my truck. Daddy came outside, and picked me up and hugged me. Jax glared at him. "What the hells your problem!" Daddy says to Jax. "You upset her by bringing home a slut". Jax says. Dad's girl heard Jax and became upset. Dad tried to fight Jax. I jumped in between them to stop them. "Look daddy, you gotta prove to me that you can still be you while you date her and she's not gonna change you." I say. Jax looked at dad the whole time. "She won't change me baby, she's a woman, and I need a woman." He says. I nodded. "Okay". I say. "Jax thanks for following me home". I say. He nodded. He kissed my cheek. "I'll see ya later babe". Jax says. "Okay". I say. He left. Sylo ran up to the porch.

Later that night I was up and was in daddy's t-shirt. I was getting myself something to drink. Daddy's bitch came into the kitchen. "Won't be wearing those shirts for long". She says. "Why?" I say.
"Cause I'm his new princess, Princess". She says snotty.
"I can get rid of you just like I got rid of the rest of the other whores". I snap. "I'm gonna be your new mommy, better get used to it sweetheart". She says shoving me. "You'll never replace my mother"! I growled. "Watch me". She sneers and smirked. "And you better not get in my way you little brat, or I'll end you!". She says in her snotty voice. Sylo and I growled as she walked out of the kitchen. "Sylo next time you see her,bite her". I say.