(Chapter 22)(better than he used to be)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

I was home and Jax was here.
"Baby thank god your okay!" He says hugging me tightly. "Hey easy, I'm still sore". I say. "Sorry". He says. "It's okay". I say. "Dad nearly cried when he saw his bike, it's beyond repair." I say. Jax smiled.

Daddy's bitch Layla came in. "Hey Jax". She says flirty. I glared at her. "Easy she ain't nothing". Jax says taking my hand. He lead me outside and we sat on the swing and talked.

It's been a month and Jax was here in my room. Daddy was gone with Stephanie. Secretly they have been going out on the nights Layla was with another man that daddy finally figured out and believed me that she was evil. Daddy had tried to break up with her but she pleaded with him, soon again daddy would try to end things so he could be with Stephanie.

Jax was laying in my bed with me. He looked at me and pinned me under him. "Jax". I breathed. "Hm?" He asked while unbuckling his belt. "Don't be easy". I say. "I won't be, this is me we're talkin about, I ain't easy". He says. I smiled and kissed him. He pulled my clothes off slow.
"Just like the first time Jax, please." I say. "Hell yeah." He growls. He kissed me all the way down my body. Then he had his way. "Jax". I breathed. He smirked and nudged my legs apart . He claimed my mouth and slammed into me. "What if daddy comes back?" I asked. "I'll be done and gone by then". he says ramming into me again.
I screamed his name. He smirked satisfied with his work. He was still inside me. The door to my bedroom came unlocked. "Daddy!!" I gasped. Jax rolled his eyes knowing daddy was gonna flip out. "Jackson Teller you get your god damn hands and other things off my daughter right now!!!" Daddy growled. "I love you". Jax says. "Jax this is not the time for this!" I say. Jax got up and clothed himself. I smiled at dad. "How are you sir?" He says. Dad chased him outta the house and threw a chair at him. "Daddy no!" I yelled as Jax got on his bike and rode off. "What is this, Timberlyn I trusted you, look I know you wanted that baby, but Jax isn't gonna hang around darlin". Daddy says. "And what if he does". I challenge.
"Then if he wants you he's gotta a marry you, you can't just be his whore!" Dad says back. "I'm not a whore, I'm not Layla!! Daddy I love Jax and he loves me"."he's better than he used to be". I say. Dad just hugged me. "Listen to your brain sometimes, your hearts not always right baby". Daddy says.