(Chapter 13)(Orange isn't his color)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

Uncle Kolby held me, "we gotta save him". I say. "We can't he's not even gone to court yet, worst comes to worst we can come up with a plan". Ben says. Sylo jumped up into my lap and I smiled at him. I laid in Kolby's lap, we were in dad's recliner .
"I need to get the BG nation in on this". I say.

I posted to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and all that stuff. The posts read. ("BG nation!!! I need your help!! My Daddy (Brantley Keith Gilbert) is going to court, WHY?!!?!!! You may be asking, well something had happened to me recently, I can't tell you but it's why daddy could be jailed, I know the BG Nation can help. Subscribe to Read Me My Rights , on youtube for updates, and like the Read Me My Rights Facebook page, that I'll also be posting updates to, thanks so much BG nation!!!! From BG's own baby girl Timbo".)

I had basically all of the BG nation respond and say they were in to help. And many saying they wished me good luck.

(Court day)

I sighed. Daddy was beside me in the court stand thing. Kolby was there and so was Ben. I hugged daddy as tight as I could. He smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"Well Mr. Gilbert, since this has been your fourth time in this court room". The judge says. "Fourth!" I whispered to dad. He shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "I'll not take pity on you". The judge says. "Fuck". I grumbled. "Is there a good reason you tried to kill this man.?" He asked dad. "He raped my daughter". "Would you want to get arrested if your daughter was raped?!" "Have the rapist walk free sir?" Dad asked the judge.
The judge actually thought about this. "Hm" the judge says. "He tried to kill me!!" My teacher yelled. "But with good reason!!!". Dad yelled back.
The judge looked at dad, "you still attempted murder, Mr. Gilbert , it is final, jailed, 7 years". The judge said. "NO!!!!" I screamed, the cop grabbed dad's arm. Kolby grabbed me.
I was kicking and screaming for them to let him go this wasn't fare at all.

(Back home)

We were back home now. I couldn't cry anymore, all my tears were shed. Kolby and Ben were so pissed. We had a family meeting with the whole family.
Grandma Becky was crying. I was trying not to cry. This was horrible. I graduated in a month. I couldn't do this without him. 7 years mine and Ben's kid would be 6 by then. I hadn't told him because I wasn't sure if it was okay, and gonna live. Ben had stayed at the house a few nights before I went back to school.
Mom had tons of miscarriages and finally had me. It scared me to death to think that my child could die.

"We gotta come up with a plan, because orange sure as hell isn't daddy's color". I say.