(Chapter 28)(daddy's back)

( Tyler's p.o.v)

It's been a month and I think I'm with Timberlyn now. We held hands and all that. But we hadn't slept together. Hell I didn't blame her. With all her trouble with men before.
BG was on tour and Stephanie was at home with the baby. Timberlyn still didn't like the child at all. It was a girl, so in turn, that made it daddy's new baby girl. Timberlyn had always been BG's baby, and now that a new baby was in the way of that she was becoming quite distant of her old man.
She was hanging out with me at my house. I sighed. She was kissing her sons belly making him smile. I smiled at them as I played my guitar.

Someone was banging on the door. "What the hell?" I say. I had my gun on the counter. "Easy maybe it's not someone bad." Timberlyn says. I put the gun back down on the counter. "Stay here". I say. She nodded and continued to make Xavier smile.

I opened the door. "Can I help you?" I asked the blonde haired, blue eyed man. "Give me my wife back". He says. "I'm sorry, but I ain't got your wife, I've got my girlfriend and her son here, though". I say. "Move!" He said shoving me aside with all his might.
"Hey!" I yelled.
I chased him into the living room. "Jax!!" Timberlyn gasped. "Come on, I got rid of Layla". He says to her. "No, Jackson, and your breaking an entering". She says still playing with her son.

"Come on baby just let me see my son again". He pleaded with her. "Get out!" Timberlyn says to him. "Your not gonna let me see him are you!" He growled at her. I stood in front of Timberlyn. "Get the hell away from her!!" I growled. He pulled a gun. "No!" She says. "Give me my son, or I'll kill him". He says with the gun at my temple. "Jax don't do this." She pleads. "Do it!" Jax growled. She have Xavier to his father. He put the gun away and left. Timberlyn began to cry. "Why would he do this to me?!" She sobbed into my chest. "I don't know babe". I say.