(Chapter 21)(ride or die)

(BG's p.o.v)

I was driving with my daughter holding tight to me.
"You wanna go to our spot?" I asked her. "Daddy!!" She gasped as a car turned out in front of us. She screamed and we were both thrown off the bike. Sylo jumped outta the saddle bag. Timbo and I slid across the pavement in opposite directions. "Timberlyn!!!" I yelled. My face was scraped and so were my arms and hands. Timberlyn lay motionless on the other side of the road. I got up and ran over to her as the car that we had hit, stopped. "Princess?" I asked to my motionless daughter. I dropped to my knees and picked her up. She was limp and bleeding on her head. "Baby, don't leave me". I whispered. Her eyes were shut. I held her, then laid her back down on the road and began to do chest compressions. "Come on breathe, I've lost your mother, I won't lose you too". I say. I pinched my daughters nose and breathed hard into her. "Come on God Dammit!! breathe!!!" I growled. "Come on please". I say taking her back into my big arms and holding her close. Tears flowed down my cheeks, I couldn't lose my daughter, not now. Not like this. The person in the car got out. "Oh my god is there anything I can do?!" She says. "Call 911!" I say. She nodded and dialed the number.
"Please, Timberlyn please wake up, don't be dead please!" I say and held my daughter as tight as I could.

The ambulance came and took her from my arms. "Don't you dare hurt my little girl!!""be easy with her!!" I say as they put my daughter on the stretcher.

I was here at the hospital, Timberlyn was still out, they said she wasn't dead, thank god but dammit I was scared to death. I sat by the bedside and rubbed her forehead. "I'm sorry baby". I say to my daughter . The woman we had collided with was here at the hospital too and was continuously saying sorry and she was sympathetic towards me. Layla came in and ran over to me. "Baby are you okay?!" She says. "I'm fine". I say still holding my daughters hand. "What's she doing here!" Layla exclaimed seeing the woman we had hit. "I was just here for support, I feel bad for hitting them, I really do". The woman says. "Daddy". Timberlyn whispered. I looked at my daughter again. "I think it's best if we're alone with our daughter." Layla says to the woman. "No, I want her to stay, she reminds me of mom". Timberlyn says smiling. The woman smiled. Layla scoffed and pouted like a child. "What's your name?" I asked the woman. "Stephanie". She says. "Will you stay". Timbo asked her. "Of course". Stephanie says.
"You feel okay?" I asked my daughter. "You know what they say daddy, ride or die". She says. I smiled. "Yeah, ride or die". I say.