(Chapter 18)(new girl)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

Daddy was coming home today, I didn't want him to ruin his tour just to be here with me. So he was on tour for a couple months and now he was coming home. I was up and ready for daddy to be here. I had put my septum piercing back in. I had cleaned all my piercings in solution, just because I cleaned my piercings once every two months. I heard daddy come in the house.
"Daddy's home princess". Dad called. "I'm coming daddy". I say running to him. I tackled him. He laughed and hugged me. "Easy on the old man baby girl". He says. "Why you talkin different ?" I asked dad as a woman stepped out from behind him. "I'm not, am I?" He says. "So who's your friend?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.
"Oh this is Layla , and Layla this is my daughter Timberlyn." Daddy says. "Hi, how are you?". She says. "I was just fine, till a few seconds ago". I say. Dad looked at me, daring me to scare her off.
"So who wants to go eat lunch". Dad asks. "I already ate". I say snatching up Sylo and carrying him outside. I hooked Sylo to his leash. He looked at me. Then he saw a butterfly. He chased it and I laughed. I was beyond pissed though, I hated it, she had already ruined the way daddy talked. I put my ear buds in and turned my phone to music to listen to some Mötley Crüe. Sylo barked his puppy bark he wanted me to hold him. I picked him up. "Daddy isn't going to be taken away from me this easy". I say under my breath. Sylo sniffed my neck. "He's a Georgia man, who the hell talks proper here in Jefferson?!" I say to no one in particular. "Guess it's just gone be you and me Sy". I say. "Jax has to be king of his club, Zayden has his girlfriend and Ben is just.. Well Ben". I say to Sy. "I'm 19, why the hell am I upset, I can leave now.. Come on Sy, let's go for a drive". I say, picking up my baby american bull dog. "Daddy's got a new playmate". I say putting Sy I'm the passenger seat and shutting the door. I jumped in the drivers side. Daddy came outside. "Baby where ya goin?" He asked. "Just for a drive, might go hang out with Jax for a bit, spend the night". I say. He grabbed my foot before I could shut my drivers side door. "Darlin' what's wrong?" He asked. I kicked his hand off my leg.
"Nothing, I just wanna go talk to Jax". I say. "Princess". He says trying to get me to tell him why I was leaving. "Go talk to your other princess"."she's not that much older than me anyway". I say closing my door and Sylo climbed into my lap. I was shaking from holding back my tears. I backed outta the driveway and headed towards Teller/Morrow. Jax would help me feel better.