(Chapter 6)(on the road for spring break)

(BG's p.o.v)

Timberlyn grumbled and slammed her computer shut. "What?" I asked. "He's failing me daddy all because he could be getting fired." She says mad. "So what's the big deal if you fail one class". He says. "Daddy, this the last class I need to graduate!" She says frustrated. "Come here." I say pulling her into a hug. "Now listen, just calm the fuck down". I say. "Just like you were calm when you found out I kissed Ben". She says with her face squished against my chest. I sighed. "Look that was totally different". I say. "No it wasn't daddy, you didn't freak the fuck out when I kissed Zayden". She says. "That was in 3rd grade, you knew nothing about ... Adult things that can happen". I say. "Ugh". She says shoving me away. "You've trusted me till now, what happened."? She asked. "Your 18 and of legal age, you know everything." I say. "Are you scared ill do something stupid?!" She asked. "I did!" I say. "Half the shit I did was stupid and unthought out". I say. "Like what?" She asked. "I didn't have enough money to support your mom when she got pregnant, and she had to live with my mom." I say. "And, so?" She says. "Not having money , sleeping with another woman, leaving your mom, riding bulls, running shine/"
"Wait wait.. You left mom!". She says. Fuck no back tracking that. "For a short time yes while she was pregnant". I say. "Did you know about me then?" She asked. I nodded, "knew you were a girl and everything". I confess. "And uh when did you come back." She asked. "When you were a year." I say ashamed. "What made you come back?" She asked.
"You". I say. She smiled and hugged me tight. "You and Ben need to get to know each other for you start gettin involved." I say. She nodded.

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

I was so happy to get on the bus, It was like a real vacation. I had been texting Ben wether we were a thing or not. And he asked if I wanted us to be then he was up for it.
Our first stop was a hotel, for the night. It was okay cause we had time to spare.
Daddy sat in the chair, in the bathroom. I was about to shave his head and trim his beard. "Be easy on me Timbo". Daddy says. I laughed. I started shaving him. He was clean cut and we were on to Jeremy . "Hm?", I say. "Don't think theirs much to shave Jeremy, it'll look weird,I like all this hair ." I say, "just a trim". He says, I nodded and began to trim.

Ben had showered in his room, "you come for a trim too?" I asked him. "Yeah I want you to cut it, short". He says. "You can't kill me if you don't like it." I say. "Na, just cut". He says. "Oh boy". I say and turned the trimmer on.