(Chapter 7)(new career)

(Ben's p.o.v)

I was up on stage doin a sound check with the guys.
Brantley wasn't really liking the fact that I was 27 and Timberlyn was 18, but we were bonding. Timberlyn was in my lap while I played the drums . BG just shook his head. Timberlyn wrapped her arms around me. I grinned at her, BG rolled his eyes a bit. I kissed Timberlyn's mouth quick. "Come on let's get this going". BG says. Timberlyn moved. She jumped off the stage and sat in one of the chairs.

It was concert time and BG had given Timberlyn her all access stage crew, BG's daughter badge. I smiled at her. She gave me a thumbs up.

Halfway through the show. When BG invited Timberlyn to come sing with him. I smiled, she had the prettiest voice.

"See you and me ridin like bonnie and Clyde goin 95 burnin down 129 yeah, lookin for the law while I push my luck". BG started, "she ridin shot gun like it ain't no thang turn the radio up so the girl can sing right". BG sings pointing to Timberlyn. "Pull into the party like y'all wassup, yeah tonight's it bottoms up, throw it on down rock this quiet little country town and get up drop a tailgate on ya truck". Timberlyn stopped.
"find a keg and fill ya cup up ,
Kick it on back perty lil mama lookin at ya like dat make ya wanna slide on in like girl wassup". BG sings and Timberlyn smirked and rolled her eyes. The crowd loved her jokes and little playful , good sport nature towards her father. She may have found herself a new career.

After the concert BG took the guys to a bar. I stayed behind with Timberlyn on the bus. BG didn't like the idea, but he got over it. Timberlyn showered.
I was eating pizza that was left over, I was starving.
I watched her as she walked outta the bathroom. She smiled. Her hair was wet and tied up. I grinned and stood up, I kissed her mouth and she giggled. She kissed me continuously leading me to her bed. She smiled and pulled off my sweaty t-shirt. She pulled me down on top of her in her fathers bed that was now hers. She smiled when she dug her nails into my back. And then she nearly tore my back to shreds. I groaned. "Baby I ain't got no protection". I say. She stopped, she seemed upset. I saw her pretty eyes flash with lust. "I'll pleasure ya, spread your legs". I say. She did and I pulled her night pants off and then pulled her underwear down. "Ben?" She asked then I threw her legs over my shoulders, I smiled when she gasped. "Ben, please, I don't wanna remember my rapist anymore". She says. "Rapist?!" I say. "Daddy's friend David". She says. "But Ben that doesn't matter please just make the memories go away". She says started to tear up. I devoured her hungrily, she moaned, and whimpered. Her hand became intangled in my Mohawk . She held tight, as I nibbled her inner thighs when someone opened the door. "Daddy!!" Timberlyn gasped. Oh fuck!