GOING AWAY FROM YOU

Lavyansh's love story started when he went to a school trip. He was in class seventh that time when the school took them to Agra for a field trip. His two best friends Swastik and Ankit were with him. They had planned for endless fun but never imagined that Lavyansh would get a boyfriend during the trip.

They started their journey by a luxury bus. There were forty five boys and nine teachers in the bus. Lavyansh, Ankit and Swastik sat together and started gossiping and teasing each other. Then the music started and boys got up to dance. Ankit loved to dance but the other two just wanted to watch the dance of others. They pushed Ankit and he joined the dancing boys. Almost everyone was dancing and Swastik and Lavyansh were busy grading them based on their performance.

The boys danced until they were tired. After that they got snacks and sat down to enjoy the food. Lavyansh and Swastik praised Ankit for his performance and Ankit felt very proud. They were too busy enjoying that they did not notice that there was someone else who did not participate and was observing the trio, especially Lavyansh. That boy was Ayushman from Seventh A. He was so attracted by the liveliness of Lavyansh that he started following him closely. By the end of the day Ayushman was totally in love with Lavyansh.

When they reached Agra it was already dark. They headed for the hotel. After getting the room keys, teachers said that there would be five boys in each room. They were allowed to choose their room partner.

Ayushman quickly went to Swastik and said, "I want to stay with you three."

"Okay. But we are still short of one person," said Swastik.

"Don't worry my best friend Neeraj would come with me too," assured Ayushman.

"Then it's final," said Lavayansh. "Let's go to have a room key."

They got into their room and quickly changed their clothes. There were two beds, one for three persons and one for two persons. Ayushman wanted to sleep beside Lavyansh but could not as Swastik and Ankit shared a bed with Lavyansh. Ayushman had to share bed with Neeraj.

The next day they went to see Fatehpur Sikri in the morning and Agra Fort in the afternoon. All the time Ayushman stayed close to that trio.

Ankit complained, "Why are you sticking with us? Go with your friends."

"I am your room mate. How could you deny recognizing me?" asked Ayushman.

"Whatever..." said Ankit angrily.

The whole day was fun and the dinner was good. All the boys were tried. Therefore as soon as their stomachs  were full, they went to bed. Next day they got up early and went to visit Taj Mahal after breakfast. There was a long queue on the gate of Taj Mahal. Young boys could have fun anywhere. Therefore they entered the gate of Taj Mahal with full enthusiasm even after waiting for a long time.

Ayushman continued to follow Lavyansh and group again. They observed every corner of Taj Mahal with teachers. After the teachers were done with their explanations, Ayushman started dragging Lavyansh to somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" asked Lavyansh in annoyance.

"Leave him," shouted Swastik and Ankit.

"You all can come with me if you want," said Ayushman.

Swastik said, "We are coming with you."

"Leave him," said Ankit, "he can walk on his own."

They went to a corner where teachers could not see. Ayushman kneeled down in front of Lavyansh and took out a red rose from his pocket. Swastik and Ankit were spellbound and continued to watch with their mouth wide open. Lavyansh's fair face turned red and he looked down.

"Lavyansh, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" asked Ayushman.

Lavyansh nodded slightly.

"Is it a yes?" asked Ayushman.

"Is it?" asked Swastik and Ankit.

"Yes," replied Lavyansh, still looking down.

Ankit started dancing and pulled Swastik with him. Ayushman got up and put the rose in Lavyansh's shirt's pocket.

Ayushman and Lavyansh were happily dating for a few months. One day Lavyansh's dad got a sudden transfer in job. They had to relocate to a city far away. Lavyansh was sad, so were his best friends and Ayushman.

But none can stop him from going away. After Lavyansh went to the new city, he continued to chat with his friends and boyfriend regularly. A couple of months went that way. One evening as Swastik and Ankit were group video calling with Lavyansh they teased him about Ayushman.

Lavyansh said, "We broke up."

"Why??" asked the other two.

"We broke up mutually," replied Lavyansh.

"But, why?" asked Ankit.

"There is no chance that we could meet again in future. I could never go back to your city. What is the point of dragging this relationship? It will eventually break one day."

Ankit and Swastik were sad, but they knew that what Lavyansh said was right. Lavyansh was good looking and intelligent, he would get attention from every one. Ayushman was outgoing and good looking, he would also come across many people. They should not stuck together only to experience the pain of not seeing each other. As his friends they would always support Lavyansh and they would never stop caring for him.