{ ' OWWW..my headdd..it burns..:( ' }

* you wake up moody, you didn't really wanna get out of bed..it felt too odd today, you got out anyways *

* grabbing your phone, checking your messenges, you added yuri, Monika and natsuki yesterday, Monika has messaged you *

* Monika: hope your ready for a new day! See ya soon! Xx Monika *

* you smiled, it cheered you up, to know people were looking forward to seeing you, you got out of bed and did your things *

* you walked out of your house, waiting for sayori, she walked up to you *

Sayori:Hey YN! Let's go!!

YN:alright! 

* you walked to school with sayori, buying her a sandwich across the way and parted for class *

* you dozed off in last period, when you realised it was time for the club you rushed out of the classroom *

* bursting into the classroom you opened the door and fell over *

* Yuri and Monika stared while Natsuki and sayori giggled and laughed *

YN:H- Hey I dozed off- Sorry-

Monika:hah!! It's fine, we didn't start long ago, we decided to take a while off the poems, because we need to prepare for the festival coming up!

Monika:I'll write out posters for us, natsuki can arrange with food, yuri can do banners, and you and sayori can get decorations!

Yuri:aren't we allowed to..pick..?

* Monika glared at her to shut her up *

Monika: as I was saying. YN and sayori! Go to the other classroom to get supplies! Yuri and natsuki can make theirs at home. Alright. 

* everyone nodded *

Monika:good!

* YN and sayori left the classroom to get to the other classroom for supplies *

* sayori opened the closet and leaned in banging her head *

Sayori:OWWWWHH MY HEADDD IT BURNS- * she fell over on the floor *

YN:S- Sayori!?- the top is low..I'll go get a cold bottle..stay there please.. * hurriedly leaving *

* sayori weeped rubbing her head *

* YN ran back in propping sayori up against the cabinet Giging her the cold apple juice bottle *

YN:that's all was able to get..im sorry..

* Sayori laughed a little still crying a little *

Sayori:it's.. * sniff * fine.. its working..* sniff *

YN:I'll go tell the others..keep it on your head please.. * you left the classroom *

* walking back to the classroom with the supplies *

Monika:Where's sayori?

YN:Oh..she banged her head and is sitting resting in the other class..

Monika:I'll go talk to her.. * and she left the classroom leaving you to think *

YN:* what is she gonna say..is sayori gonna be ok..? Ehh..* 

* monika returned *

Monika:Sayori left to go home early.

YN:oh..uh alright..

Monika:..I'll just end this early..everyone just go home early, * and she left without another word *

* you stared at natsuki and yuri, and said your goodbyes and left *

* you walked down the street muttering alone to yourself, you wanted to be with sayori..she was your friend *

* you entered your house falling into your sofa and fell asleep sadly *

<3/15>