{ ' I love you hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' }

* You woke up, you were late, and sayori wasn't there, you grabbed your clothes, got dressed, ran out the door and ran to school *

* you arrived in 10 minutes, barely making it to first period*

* the day went by fast, last period, you were in English class *

* untill you look out of the window, sayori was there. And she was alive *

* your eyes beamed, 5 more minutes till you can hug her again *

* sayori giggled not audibly, and she entered the school *

* five minutes passed, time for the club, you went out of the hallway to see sayori *

* you ran to her and tackle hugged her, people stared, but you didn't care, your happy to see her *

Sayori:You bigg goof! I can't hang around for long, the coding gets messy-

* your heart sank, so did your face, you were visually sad *

Sayori:... h..hey.. I'll still be here..I made my promise. I came back,..I'll just be a ghost..till I finish my task..now get to the club.. * she rested her hands on your shoulder * we are coming to the end. 

* and she dissappeared *

* you cried quietly but arrived at the clubroom, drying your face, natsuki looked distressed, but hidden, yuri more happy then ever, monika..sly. *

Monika:ah! Everyone's here, let's start the poem sharing! 

* natsuki walked up to you, turning her back on monika *

Natsuki:..Read it very carefully..because its uh..meaningful! 

*  I don't know how else to bring this up. But there's been something I've been worried about. Yuri has been acting kind of strange lately. You've only been here a few days, so you may not know what I mean. But she's not normally like this. She's always been quiet and polite and attentive...things like that.

Okay... This is really embarrassing, but I'm forcing myself to suck it up. The truth is, I'm REALLY worried about her. But if I try talking to her, she'll just get mad at me again. I don't know what to do. I think you're the only person that she'll listen to. I don't know why. But please try to do something. Maybe you can convince her to talk to a therapist.

I've always wanted to try being better friends with Yuri, and it really hurts me to see this happening. I know I'm going to hate myself later for admitting that, but right now I don't care. I just feel so helpless. So please see if you can do something to help. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I'll make you cupcakes if I have to. Just please try to do something.

As for Monika... I don't know why, but she's been really dismissive about this. It's like she just wants us to ignore it. So I'm mad at her right now, and that's why I'm coming to you about this. DON'T LET HER KNOW I WROTE THIS!!!! Just pretend like I gave you a really good poem, okay? I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading. *

* you looked at the note/poem then back at natsuki, empathy grinning *

YN;natsuki this poem is amazing! How did you ever think of it..*i will.* *you muttered*

* natsuki sighed with relief *

Natsuki:Well I was listening.. to music..eating a cupcake..and just wrote it, what about your poem..?

*you handed your poem to her*

Natsuki:..ghosts?- who are you, ghostbusters?- anyways it seems nice..bit like Yuri's..but yeah..

* you put the poem down, natsuki's face was gone, she was as white as a mannequin *

Natsuki:ignore the note. Everything will get better if you spend more time with monika.