{ ' Begonika ~ }

* you wake up with a migrane..what happened? Last thing you remember were the girls..in space, you check your phone, no notifications. *

* you grab your clothes, get dressed, grab a coffee for breakfast and exit your house *

* sayori was already waiting for you *

YN:s- sayori?! What happened..?

Sayori:I uploaded a backupsave, but deleted monika immediately! The game renders me as club president now!

YN:does this mean I  have to go to class?-

* Sayori looked frowns, but giggled, she can't hold a face *

Sayori:Yes- you goofball

* you headed off for school together *

YN:so..that's it, everything can be normal, no more rope, or knifes, or neck snapping, no rebooting up files.

Sayori:I made sure of it! Maybe, and we can keep our powers!! Look! 

* sayori turned into a ghost and floated around, before jumping returning to normal *

YN;Thats wicked! ..dang it we're here- see ya at the club! 

* you walked away while sayori smiled and waved at you..before she turns around and frowns *

* she pulls up the intercom, and there is a backup file of monika. She can't delete it. Its locked by administration *

* monika can come back, she'll be weaker, YN is the key to opening her. Sayori gets everything now, as the club president she's powerful and mighty, just sayori you think? She's saving everyone, they have two days till monika comes back, she messaged Yuri and natsuki and walked into the school *

* the day droned on, your not really a fan of long Mondays, *

* when you thought it dould get worse it didn't,  its the end of the day! You jump up excited, grab your stuff and run out of the classroom *  

* you run up the stairs, to the clubroom and burst in sliding in, the floors were slippy *

* Yuri and natsuki were holding onto desks *

Natsuki:we do not know why the floor is slippy either-

* sayori walked in gloomy *

YN:sayori!! Hii! How are you!

Sayori:sad..looks like Monika isn't begonika after all..

* your smile changed to a frown *

YN:wh..why..

Sayori:we have until Wednesday till she returns..I don't want her to return I want it to be normal.. 

Natsuki:delete the file!  Simple

Sayori:Natsuki I tried!? It's locked by administration..whys the floor slippy-

Yuri:we have no idea- 

Sayori:..this is the start. No no non non non no..maybe if im gone it will be- 

* you grab sayori and shake her *

YN:we are not doing this again. Sayori you are a great leader and it will not get better if your gonna...you know..please.

Sayori:I'm sorry- I need to fix these..natsuki's still more brute, yuri is more unhinged, and I'm more sad. I will fix this, she will not come back IF I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Yuri:sayori..its two days..we can and will stop her..let's have some tea to calm down

* Yuri started brewing the kettle *

Natsuki:..yuri can u check something.?

Yuri:hm? * she turned around *

Natsuki:put your arms out. 

* Yuri did, natsuki grabbed her arms and rolled up her sleeves, she had bloody bandages *

Natsuki:..YOUR TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU-  *Natsuki forgetting who she was hugged Yuri squeezing her *

Yuri:E- EEK- K- YA-...This is fine-

YN:....whAt-

Sayori:NATSUKI HUGS PEOPLE WHAT??

* natsuki was crying a little but then remembered who she was, and everyone was staring at her  *

Natsuki:..,I was JUST CONCERNED SHE IS MY FRIEND NOTHING MORE I UH- NMN,S E...

* You burst out laughing *

Sayori:IM SHOCKED YOU HUG PEOPLE?-

Natsuki:YES?? I'm not mean..

Yuri:.,hit the doubt button.

Natsuki:HEY- I DON'T- MMHMEPE! * she rolled down her sleeve *, your tea is boiling by the way.. * she went and sat down embarrassed *

Yuri:tea us ready! Blueberry! * she put the cups out with the lukewarm tea, and the cupcakes natsuki made *

Natsuki:How'd you find those-

Yuri:I'm sneaky! 

 * you took a bite, remembering how good these were! * the rest became a blur *

<12/15