{ ' Haven't I been here before..?'}

* you wake up, confused you can't remember everything, all you can remember was monika *

* you can't remember her name. What was it. Oh well. You get up and get out of bed, brushing your teeth, not going to eat, you get out of the house and walk to next door, a different name laid, you check your contacts, no one, you stand by the bush killing time when Ş̶̨̬̟̹̦͖̦̩̙̗̯͖͎͉̞̭̝̩̞̮͓͙̫͍̺̭̙̪̘̈́̑̅͆̇̎́͐̎ͅà̷̧̙̹͖̖̰͖͕̮̳̠̘̣̹͇̺͉̩̝̇̏͜Y̷̛͍̝͙̝̗̞͔͛͐̈́̇̊̈́̎̊̽̄̽͑̐̓̾̌͐͂̿̀̂̈̒͐̿̂̊́̏̀͘̕̚͠Ơ̸̳̤͉̘͙̻͚̾̽̊̆̀͗̌̍̾̈́͘͠͝r̷̡̧̢̛̰͙̙͙̫̱̮̭̜̥̺̝͖̲̦͉͙̲͙̟̖̰̣̺̳̬̩͙͉̩͒̇͌̈́̀̇̈́̉̽̎̄̓͌̊ͅI̸̢̨̠͉̻̳͔̯̳͕̳̪̜͍̘͚̮̰͖͔̤̗̱̼͚̯͎͚̘̙̤̘̎̂̔̽̾͊͌͂́̒̐͛̀͜ͅͅ *

* you regain consciousness in class, it has ended? What just happened, you find yourself staring at the club board *

YN:haven't i..been here before.

* Monika walks up to you *

Monika:Oh hello there YN I see your interested in a club?

* you feel flustered, Monika was prettier, smarter and more athletic, basically way out of your league *

YN:i..uh..y- yeah!

Monika:im running a new club! The literature club! We aren't really..a actual club..we only have three members..we need four to be a official club..

* You stare at her, wasn't S̴̨̨̛̘͔͓̖̩͖̙̦̮̥̖̹̻̭̘̭̣̖͔͍͈̙̀̔͒̈́͗̈̏̉͒̇̾͛̊̇͛̈́̏͝͝ą̷̡̨̨̛͍̞͓̝̲̬̮̪̦̞͓͙̥̮̻͚̱̋̃́͐̈̅̓̑͑̌͛͝͝y̶̧̧̨̛̛̯͕̭͓̱͖͖̥͓̘̥̯̱͓̱̩̪̱͎̰̣͂́̀͆̂́͂͐̒́̇̉̌̋̏͌͋̍͗̚͝ͅö̸̧̼̯̻͋̀͌͗͒͊̒͛͒̈́̈́͊̂̏̚̚r̶̡̰͔͇̪̪̜̣̙̀̿̐̑̆̃̏̆̒̚̚͜͠i̶̡͓̹̻͚̩͉͇͖̩̟̙͇͕͇͖͚̱͐̔̄ ment to as- you forgot *

Monika:So..would you like to join us! * handing you a flyer it was cutely decorated *

YN:Oh, well..yeah sure! I haven't got..any other plans

* she beams smiling *

Monika:Wonderful! We start in 10 minutes, dosen't hurt to get you there early! *holding your hand *

* you blush a little *

* monika takes you to the clubroom, getting a great sense of deja vu, you decide to ignore it*

* she opened the doors, closing them behind both of you *

Monika:I̶̢̨̨̢̨̤̣̲̹̗͎͎̩̠̮̖͕̦̺͉̫̮̣͖̦̺̬̟̪̲̱͇̺̝̲̭͈̖̝̯̭̟̩̝̞̊̔͑̋̍̑̒̾̓͛̀̀̿̀͗̎̐͋͊̒̔̽͆̏̂̈́̉̋̍͆̎̓̈̿̈́̎̓͂̚̚̚͘͜͜͝͝ͅ found us a new  member! They're name is YN, YN this is Natsuki and Yuri!

* natsuki and yuri glared, looking a little underexcited,  like they'd done this before *

Natsuki:heyy..

* Yuri didn't look up from her book *

* monika glared. *

Monika:Where is your enthusiasm, we can be taken seriously now! A real club!

Yuri: we're just..tired, the festivals in a few days and we have no clue..

Monika:FEAR NOT, I say thy day! Yuri can work on banners, natsuki can do cooking, and YN can help me with paper printing 

Natsuki:they just got here and your forcing them to work with you.?!

Yuri:Monika, that seems a little selfish..your job is the easiest out of them all..banners are much more complex then printing out a couple hundred paper flyers