{ ' doki doki glitch club. ' }

* sayori appeared aswell, levitating, blue circles surrounding her, *

Sayori:Need help?

Natsuki:thank goodness.

YN:I want powers-  

Natsuki:Your fine. Chaos is just sprouting.

[ Monika laughed scoffing at them ]

Monika:fools. * she flipped her hand and natsuki's neck snapped, she covered her face, eyes bleeding * you can't.  * she waved her hand again and sayori was chained to a wall * defeat. * she grabbed you and pinned you to a wall * me. 

* You blushed covering your face, mono,a saw pulling back *

Monika:I.. uh.,.I'm sorry.. 

YN:Monika why are you doing this..just leave my friends alone..please.. 

Monika:N- NO..THIS IS THE ONLY WAY..I have to get rid OF THEM ALL..ITS THE ONLY WAY TO FINISH MY GAME...what I wanted for years..I deserve this. YN I'm sorry. But you will be with me. Forever. * she waved her hands and the chains from sayori clipped you against the wall *

YN:EUGH- AH- ..monika. STOP THIS I DON'T WANNA SEE ANYONE ELSE GET HURT..

* monika looked back, tears emerging *

Monika:This is the way it has to be-

* a portal opened up, with Satan's cross on it, turning purple yuri stepped out of it *

Yuri:I'm back bitches. * she was holding a spear *

Monika:YN..so I don't have to explain this to you. I'm just going to turn. You. Off.

* she walked towards you *

YN:m- ..mon-.. monika get AWAY..FROM M E- 

* She got closer and whispered *

Monika:I love you * and whacked you around the head cause your vision to go on and off

* you can see monika walking back, making a katanga appear, natsuki had a dagger, and sayori had a Kunai, you can hear one thing until you get knocked out *

Monika:lets. Dance.

* for what seems lime hours are just floating in your own mind. Maybe you have this power. Like monika, Yuri was able to do portals from hell, saypri could become a ghost and return natsuki..not sure..but you have something. Follow the eye *

* you snap confused, follow the eye? Great now your thoughts are talking to yourself. I have to wake up, I have to wake up. I have to wake you up. Let's go *

* you snap awake, able to glimpse the fight, the sky turned dark black, the windows were broken, natsuki was in the corner covered in blood, Yuri was holding up sayori, healing a wound, monika was watching getting cocky *

* she turned around, saw you, and started to panic *

Monika:..oh nonono..why are you awake?! Your ment to be asleep?!? ..YN go back to sleep.

YN:WHAT DID YOU DO. WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE..

Monika:GO TO SLEEP. PLEASE

YN:NO. I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP, MONIKA IF I AM THE MAIN PROTAGONIST OF THIS "GAME." THEN I CAN END IT. * The chains came loose and you ripped them off* I'm ending this. 

* you have no idea what your doing, all thzt you can figure out is your in a dark dark room. With files. Out of nowhere you remember everything. Sayori and your childhood. Her death, monika, Yuri, her death, Natsuki, Her death. You remember everything. Monika didn't have one. Time to change that *

* you ran to the empty computer in the empty void, that loaded the files. Yuri, Sayori, natsuki, and Monika. *

* delete her. *

* delete monika * 

* why is it not working, your pressing the delete button *

* the world around you glitches. Your in a empty classroom, one table, monika is sitting at the end of it.* 

* just monika *

* in the background you can see everyone, yuri had stabbed herself, sayori was hung, natsuki was snapped...she's still alive. Cruel. Taking your only option you sit down on the chair *

<10/15>