{ ' I'm sorry. ' } [LAST CHAPTER]

* one by one the girls appeared, natsuki appeared first in tears * 

Natsuki:i- I.. don't wanna be alone..huh.. * she put her head up *

* Yuri appeared next *

* she fell over disoriented *

* sayori appeared next, she was crying angrily,  she perked her head up, and saw monika, she punched her  in the gut *

Monika:OW- I BROUGHT YOU BACK IM SORRY.

Sayori:ZIP IT. YOU DELETED US AND PROBABLY TRAUMATISED US..

YN:Sayori. She wants to apologise for what she's done, she's gonna continue.

* sayori stood impatiently, sliding a chair for yuri, sitting on a chair herself *

Monika:im sorry. Its not gonna get far. But YN talked sense into me,and realised. Even if it's not really reality, we can never get something that's on the other side. No matter how bad you want it, or what you do. We wanted reality. I thought by loving someone from reality. It would work. I see the error of my ways, and have decided to only use my hacking techniques for good. I'm going to change and become a better person..for the literature club. For YN. For you. For everyone.

* the girls though *

Natsuki:we don't forgive you. But we admire what you say, and what your gonna do to change..we are giving you your chance to change for the better.

* monika started crying with happiness *

Monika:-t..thank you..I will mend my ways I will...can I atleast get a hug..?

* sayori changed her frowns into a grin, she got up and hugged monika, so did natsuki, Yuri, and YN *

* and so comes the end of our story little ones, how do I know the story this well?..oh because..its me!

Monika telling it! 

Natsuki:MONIKA YOUR FINISHED WITH STORY TIME- NOW YURI BROUGHT IN A SNAKE SO COME HELP US-

Monika:I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC- Thank you for tuning in to.

DOKI DOKI G̷̨̢͚͚̓̉ͅl̵̡̖̙͙̳͚̗̓ͅi̷̖̥̭͙̗̎̃͝t̷͈̹͋͑͊̈̀͛̇͘͠c̸̮̘̜̮̲̍͐̓̒̐h̷̙̅́̌̆́͝ CLUB!

{ Writer here who wrote the story! *monika just read it* }

{ tysm for reading this! I wrote it in a day *can you believe me?- probably not lol* but I hope I didn't traumatise new viewers and old to ddlc, and you should check out the og game! I left out tones of stuff..I'd still be on chapter 1 if I was- hehe}

{ anyways Tysm for making it to the end!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖 Have a good day/night! }

🎉 You've finished reading { Doki doki Gĺ̷́̄̚͘ȋ̵̔t̶̄̊̚͝c̷̢̢͈̯̖̄h̸̎͐̇̆̅͌club } [DDLC FAN STORY] 🎉