{ ' I need you..' }

(If your sensitive with SH skip the chapter!)

* you wake up early, your holding Sayori's old cow plush, you beamed at the plush happy, setting it aside you grabs your phone, 7 notifications. Yuri. It just repeated "im sorry" *

* you ignore it, tucking the cow plush in bed getting dressed,  brushing hair, doing teeth * 

* you leave the house and walk alone, a gentle breeze flows across you, sending shivers, but staying calm, she was here *

YN:Good morning sayori! 

* you continue walking to school, this time you left a cupcake on the table, it vanished also you smiled *

* heading to class, you noticed the seat next to you was empty, that was sayori's seat, notes were appearing *

* she came to lessons with you to..*

* time for the club, you opened the door, and a gush of air came in to, monika noticed *

Monika:its certainly..breezy. anyways Yuri! How are you?

* Yuri perked up *

Yuri:h- ..im fine.

* natsuki entered the club cheery *

Natsuki:HELLOOO DUMBOOSS

* Yuri got up, fiddling with her hair *

Yuri:natsuki I wanted to apologise..for yesterday..

* natsuki looked confused, and more pale *

Natsuki:if you moved my manga I'm gonna- but besides, nothing happened yesterday? 

Yuri:..a..are you..s- sure... 

Natsuki:Your actin weird- but yeah-

Natsuki:Besides. I'm excited for today! I'm gonna show my poem first, and its gonna be the BEST!

Monika:see, yuri. Yeah.,. thanks natsuki! Let's start!

* natsuki approached you cheery *

Natsuki:don't take this the wrong way,,but iits sorta..for you..whatever though

* SSBjYW4gZmVlbCB0aGUgdGVuZGVybmVz

cyBvZiBoZXIgc2tpbiB0aHJvdWdoIHRo

ZSBrbmlmZSwgYXMgaWYgaXQgd2VyZSBh

biBleHRlbnNpb24gb2YgbXkgc2Vuc2Ug

b2YgdG91Y2guIE15IGJvZHkgbmVhcmx5

IGNvbnZ1bHNlcy4gVGhlcmUncyBzb21l

dGhpbmcgaW5jcmVkaWJseSBmYWludCwg

ZGVlcCBkb3duLCB0aGF0IHNjcmVhbXMg

dG8gcmVzaXN0IHRoaXMgdW5jb250cm9s

bGFibGUgcGxlYXN1cmUuIEJ1dCBJIGNh

biBhbHJlYWR5IHRlbGwgdGhhdCBJJ20g

YmVpbmcgcHVzaGVkIG92ZXIgdGhlIGVk

Z2UuIEkgY2FuJ3QuLi5JIGNhbid0IHN0

b3AgbXlzZWxmLg==

Open your third eye *

* you held the poem, slightly shaked, but shocked, you gulped slightly and brushed it off *

YN:i- ..its great n- natsuki! Such a ...wise way of..words.

Natsuki:Glad ya like it! * she took your poem and read it *

* she set the poem down on the desk, her grin fell, her face getting more pale, till her face faded away *