Chapter 6

Miyu stood outside her house's front door for a few minutes. It was the first day of 11th grade for her, and many other students. A couple of which she could see walking down the sidewalk, others through the windows of cars driving down the street.

Yeah, she was nervous. Less intimated by school itself and more intimidated by the prospect of dealing with kids she didn't grow up with. And unless she counted vest-boy - or, Netto, as she had learned - she had made no friends. In fact, there had been no sight of Netto since the incident at the grocery store. They hadn't exchanged contacts and Miyu was sure he lived in DenSan, not in this neighborhood.

Pushing these thoughts out of her head, she began her walk to the school passing by the Romeo-Juliet pair houses across the street again. A girl stepped out of the pink house and headed down the sidewalk in the same direction as the school. Miyu couldn't help but take a look at her, having been so curious before about who could have lived in those houses.

This girl, who looked to be about Miyu's age, had red hair with a clip on the side, blue vest with mint long-sleeves under it, a pink skirt, and some stockings paired with dark red school shoes. She was cute, and her outfit was... decent, Miyu had decided. The colors weren't bad, but those vests again...

Miyu began to wonder if vests were a fashionable thing here. Perhaps she was the odd person for not wearing one.

Stressed about the possibility of a fashion fiasco on the first day, it slipped her mind that she was staring at the girl still, who had noticed Miyu and was beginning to get uncomfortable. However, they also noted the worried expression on Miyu's face and decided maybe she needed help.

"Are you lost?" The girl asked from across the street, making Miyu realize she had been staring. She smiled, feeling awkward and embarrassed about it.

"Oh, no," Miyu said quickly. "Actually, I was just.. wondering if you went to ACDC school?" She asked, hoping that maybe someone could give her a tour around the school.

"Yes, I do. Are you new around here? I haven't seen you before," the girl said with a kind and friendly smile, gesturing for Miyu to cross the street over to her, which she did.

"I am. I moved a couple weeks ago.. I'm sorry for staring," Miyu walked over, feeling a bit relieved at how kind they were being despite how rude she had been. "I really didn't mean to. I was lost in thought."

The girl giggled slightly. "It's alright. I didn't think you meant to be, so it's okay. I'm Meiru Sakurai, but just call me Meiru." Meiru said as she began to walk to the school. Miyu followed.

"I'm Miyu Suetsugu," she replied. "And you can call me Miyu." Feeling like she had possibly found a friend, she smiled.

"So, you must be new to the school, then?" Meiru asked her. Miyu nodded in response.

"I am. If you didn't mind, could you show me around...?" She hesitantly made the request, hoping Meiru wouldn't find it too overbearing. To Miyu's luck, she agreed almost without hesitation.

"Of course!" Meiru smiled as they neared the school's gates.

Miyu let out a sigh of relief. This girl was a saint. Maybe this wasn't a prude rich kid school after all. "Thank you, Meiru."

"Totally. How's your move been? Where did you come from?" Meiru asked her curiously.

"Yoshino town," Miyu answered.

"In Nara? That's a long way from here. I heard it's beautiful."

Miyu nodded, smiling at the reminder of her town. Indeed, it was beautiful there. "Yes, it is."

While she was in her little moment of reminiscing about her old town - which in her heart, was still her home - she didn't notice the car speeding down the street the girls were crossing.

"Miyu, watch out!" Yelled Meiru, who grabbed her by the backpack and pulled her onto the sidewalk in front of the school. They stumbled forward, both yelping from surprise as they landed into a pile on the ground.

"Meiru, are you okay?" Miyu asked the red-head, who nodded as she rubbed her back with a small whine. "What happened...?" Miyu groaned as she rubbed her scraped knee, turning to see the car Meiru saved her from. There at the front entrance sat a large black limo. Miyu gawked at it, her eyes sliding to the man who got out of the drivers side and opened the door for whoever was riding the vehicle. Out rolled a long red carpet extending all the way up to the front doors of the school.

Astounded and terrified, Miyu merely watched as a short, blonde.. little girl in a red dress stepped out of the limo onto the carpet. Smug look and hand on her waist, the child began to march towards the school without even a glance or apology to the girls.

This school is full of pricks.

"Come on, I'll take you to the nurse, Miyu," Meiru said, patting some dirt off her skirt before offering her hand to Miyu. She took it, slowly standing up.

"Meiru, who was that?" She asked. Meiru smiled. Smiled? Miyu was a little surprised by it considering what just happened.

"That's Yai. She's a bit of a primadonna, but she's actually nice. Sometimes." She told Miyu. Somehow she found that hard to believe.

"YAHOO!"

Miyu snapped her head up, her eyes widening in shock and her eyebrows furrowing in disbelief.

Flying above the limo and Yai, was Netto.

She didn't know how he managed to soar up there but he did. A giant grin on his face, he had leapt over them. He landed his mud covered skates on Yai's red carpet and without pause darted off into the school. He yelled out a (not really sincere) apology to Yai, who was yelling her (rather large) head off at him.

To think Netto really went to this school was surprising enough. But knowing that the same boy with virtually no manners and dashed around cities without a care in the world attended the same school as this 'Yai', who pranced around like she owned the world... well it really messed up her views of this school. It changed from rich pricks, to kind people, back to pricks, and now...now what was it?

"Meiru...what was that?" She asked. Meiru smiled.

"Welcome to ACDC school," she simply replied.

- Author's Note -

Hey all! I think is the shortest chapter yet of Net Savior. But I thought that it's better like this. I didn't want to cram too much into one chapter for everyone to read so! Here you are

Also! Those who enjoy Enzan/Blues x OC stories, Lyrical_dark_mage Is reviving their story, Battle Matrix on their more active account, Dark-Wizardess

They also have other works on there so give those a look.

Also I would like to say again please don't be afraid to comment anything, I really enjoy reading them and it motivates me to write :)

Have a lovey day!