chapter 16

Mion let out a chuckle and Satoko and Rika's joint shock at her statement.
"Calm down, calm down!" Mion exhaled lightly. "I meant nothing by it."
Satoko couldn't help but display outraged towards Mion, even if a romantic getaway with Rika sounded like the dream to her. It would be nice, traveling with Rika while they were in love... They would do such romantic things, even if their behaviour did tip into the romantic category more even when they're not dating.
Rika placed a hand on Satoko's shoulder which made her flinch as she was brought out of her imagination. She looked around at Rika.
Rika looked a little bit sad, why? What did Satoko do? "You don't need to be that angry that Mion insinuated our trip was romantic."
Satoko shook her head a little. "I'm not that mad, I was just lost in thought and I guess my resting face-"
Rika interrupted her. "Wow, just the idea that our trip was romantic is getting you that lost in fantasy, hm?" Rika looked, admittedly, a little too smug.
"What?" Satoko was stunned, what was with Rika lately? "Shut up!"
"You're not denying it~!" Rika poked Satoko's cheek.
Satoko couldn't control how flustered she was getting. "I said shut up!"
"Yup, I'm telling Rena about this" Mion mumbled to herself.
Satoko shot a glare at Mion making her laugh before starting the van. "Let's get going or we'll be here all day." Mion stated as she began to pull out of the car park.
Satoko pressed her face up against the window watching as the beautiful forest they had resided in for a week faded away.
"I'm gonna miss that place." Rika leaned her head on Satoko's shoulder, taking her hand, "We shared so much there, it feels significant from r that reason alone."
Satoko leaned he head against Rika's "Yeah... I'm happy to be going home, though. I missed home."
Rika giggled. "You really can't go far for long, can you, Satoko?"
Satoko puffed up her cheeks. "It's not my fault!"
"I know, I know!" Rika squeezed Satoko's hand. "I find it endearing."
Satoko let her eyes close, she was tired, for some reason...

When Satoko awoke Rika was softly poking her cheek. "Satoko, Satoko. We're here!"
Satoko blinked a couple tines staring into Rika's face who looked cute from this angle, even though Satoko knew she was cute from every angle.
"Let's get into the house, hm? Don't you miss it?"
Satoko yawned sitting up. "Yeah, I wanna go home..."

The two brought their suitcases to the door thanking Mion for the ride and promising to tell her more about their holiday the next day.

As soon as they were back in the house and unpacked Satoko flopped on the floor and sighed. "It's good to be home! I really enjoyed that, though! We should go on holiday more."
Rika nodded letting out a soft laugh. "We should." She lay down beside Satoko placing her head on her shoulder. "I would like to have more experiences with you."
Satoko blushed heavily at Rika just snuggling up to her like this but placed an arm around Rika trying to show that she was returning the affection. "Oho, yeah. We have to do more, now we have all this free time!"
Rika placed her hand on Satoko's stomach smiling at her. "Yes, we must."

The next day seemed to roll around in a flash and the two were getting ready to meet the others and talk about their little holiday, everyone was very interested in it for some reason, totally unknown to Satoko.
Begining their short walk to the shrine, where they had planned to have a picnic, Rika quickly linked her hand with Satoko's shooting her a quick, affectionate smile.
As they approached the shrine the saw that Keiichi, Mion and Shion were sat on a picnic mat as Rena was setting out food, humming to herself While the others talked excitedly, Satoko couldn't quite hear what it was exactly.
The two approached the group waiving before taking a seat on the mat next to eachother, their hands still linked.
"You gonna talk about this honeymoon of your's now?" Mion demanded in a joking tone.
Satoko quickly took to staring at the mat below her, this was embarrassing...
Rika giggled leaning into Satoko before sitting upright again. "It was great fun! There was lots to do there! A pool, restaurants, a beautiful lake and plenty of peaceful walks. The cabin was nice, too! Very homely! Satoko and I felt at home right away!"
Everyone nodded looking at the two with seemingly all knowing expressions. Mion spoke up again. "Did you two finally kiss while there?"
Satoko suddenly sat upright glaring at Mion. "Did we what?"
Mion turned to Rena and said. "Hey, Rena, did you know these two were snuggling in the backseat all the way there and back? Not to mention, Rika said some really flirtatious things towards Satoko."
Rena's eyes grew wide and she looked as though she was building up towards exploding.
"Rika and Satoko..? Hau! They're so kyuteeee! I wanna take them both home!" Rena launched herself at the two squeezing them tight. "Are Satoko and Rika dating? Tell me, tell me!"
Satoko and Rika finally managed to pry themselves from Rena's grip and she sat back in her place looking somewhat apologetic.
Satoko shifted uncomfortably. "Next question please...."
"Answer the first one, did you two kiss?" Keiichi raised a brow at the two while speaking.
Satoko began to speak. "SHUT U-!"
Rika cute her off yet again. "I kissed Satoko on the cheek!" She pointed at her own cheek. "It was to prove that Satoko can't deal with being flustered very well! I was right! She goes all blushy and red!"
The entire group went silent and Satoko looked at Rika like she had just been betrayed.
The silence felt uncomfortable as the group seemed to be trying process a response the words Rika had just spoke.
There was a sudden explosion of commotion in the group, everyone was excitedly questioning the two and Rika attempted several times to kidnap the two, it was too Chaotic for Satoko to pinpoint a single thing...

AN: Ayo, more gayness, lol. I meant to update this sooner but my phone was not having a good time and acting up XD. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter!

(I seriously love these two useless lesbians so much asdgdha)