Felix - A World Of Peace And Honesty

The girls run to me when I get home from school. We talk for a bit and I bring up the question, "Uh, Luran, can I bring Indie on the trip, too?"

"Who the little tan girl?" Gramma asks.

"Yeah, she's kinda my girlfriend now."

"Awwwww."

"Can I bring mines, too?!"

"Donnie, you have a girlfriend? Since when?" Maggie asks.

"Shut up, you're in Kindergarten."

"No, no, no. I in First grade!"

"Same difference!"

"Sure, you boys can bring your girlfriends or boyfriends," Gramma says.

I hug her, "Thank you, you're gonna love her! I'll text her."

ME: hey babe

Luvyboo;**: hey what did they say

ME: they said yes

Luvyboo;**: thank you love you

ME: love you too bye

God, I love her. I wait for her.

"You commin'?" Luran asks stepping in her jet.

"Yeah, I-I'll be there in a minute. I'm waiting for my girlfriend." I can't believe I called her that!! She walks in the dive way in a yellow crop-top and leggings. She looking down for some reason, but I say, "Wow, you're hot!" She laughs the cute little anime laugh I absolutely adore. "Your laughs cute--" I notice her crying. What's up?"

"I don't feel pretty," she cries. I hold her close to me caressing her bare shoulder.

"You're beautiful." I look into her in her gorgeous green eyes, "You are the most perfectly imperfect person on this planet and I love you for that."

She buries her face into my chest and sobs. I stroke her hair. about a couple of minutes later she's sound asleep on my chest. Her hair is straightened.

The overhead microphone turns on, "We're landing in three hours."

I wake her up with a kiss. She kisses me back, "I love you." Her voice is clogged from either crying or sleep. "I just need to go to the bathroom, babe." I squeeze my way past seats and into the little bathroom. It only has one toilet and a sink in there. I visualize the night we made love in my car. Man, I'm in love with her. I love her so much. I quickly simmer back to my seat.