Felix - True Feelings

After our trip to California, we got a lot closer. Her Uncle Kimmy's nice, her aunt got put in jail, and so many beautiful memories were created during everything we've been through made us stronger as one. I love Indie, I'd want her to be my wife one day, bear my children (if she wants any), and I'd love to put the ring on her finger. I want her to feel the same about me. If I'm being honest, she might. She helping Daisy build a snowman. I take pictures of her with my siblings. I remember when she got stuck in a sinkhole in a pumpkin patch. I met her sarcastic sister and her cousins. The boy is pretty chill, but the girl is kind of annoying.

"Sorry," I laugh pushing her in the snow.

She scoffs trying to get up but fails every time because of the many, many layers she has on!

"You're so cute." I help her up.

She topples over me causing us both to fall in the snow. We laugh so much. When it's finally time for her to go home, I kiss her goodbye and hug her as if I'm never going to see her again. I want to do that when we have children one day. Love them unconditionally, like I do her. I love you, Indie. I walk inside and help the girls' get inside before it hales out. I love it when it snows, Indie doesn't, though. She likes spring. I love nature, she's more of a city person. We both like science. I love the way she makes me feel like me, not some stranger. Me. She makes me feel better when I'm down. If you won't say it, I will. I do. If no man will ever make you feel down, I will always build you up. I love you. I love you Indie.

THE END