| twenty-eight. |

╭──────────────────────╮"Death

──────────────────────
"Death."
──────────────────────

Last time should've been a lesson learned, but apparently not, as [m/n] messed with his latex shirt, grunting a bit.

They had to put their hero costumes on in a hurry, and let's just say Bakugo Katsuki wasn't ready for another round of misunderstanding groans and whines from his little pet, so when [m/n] had his back turned. That's when Bakugo striked, and threw over the latex shirt on [m/n]'s still maturing body.

What was a battle won for the blonde however, was the corgis downfall. It felt like his master was suffocating him with a plastic bag!

"Quit with that look," Bakugo groaned for the final time, as both he and [m/n] walked down the school halls towards the exit, they had just gotten out of the locker rooms, fully suited and ON SCHEDULE, and of course the corgi still had something to complain about.

"I can dress myself, you know," [m/n] replied back, his shirt felt like it was on backwards, not only that, Katsuki ambushing him and forcing his shirt on, wasn't on [m/n]'s to do list.

"You, dressing yourself? Give me a break, I still have to tie your shoes in the morning! Hah— I even have to remind you to put them on—" Before the angry blonde could finish his rant, [m/n] caught sight of a familiar bright pink pixie cut.

"Mina!" [m/n] called out with a wave, his ears perked up and tail wagged as he walked over to her, everyone was starting to pile on the bus and class 1-A's mascot had just cut in line to be with Mina.

"Ah, [m/n]," Tenya interrupted, pushing up his glasses

"It's impolite to cut in front of others, we've talked about this, yes?" The NPC of a man reminded, his armour shining in the afternoon sun.

The corgi only sulked in response, the [h/c] haired boy has been forced into small late night lectures over the phone with Tenya. It hasn't been the best.

"Don't do that [m/n]!"

"Remember to do this- and definitely don't do that!"

"No you can't pee in public spaces!"

"You do what with huh? No [m/n]!"

The nights on the phone with Tenya have been grueling, and [m/n] wouldn't even pick up the phone, if it weren't for his master forcing [m/n] to do so! Something about, having a taste of his own medicine? What is that supposed to mean?

Back to the present time, [m/n]'s ears flattened on his head, giving a pitiful nod.

"But Tenya, come on, the bus driver hasn't opened the door yet and Aizawa isn't here, it should be okay—" Mina tried to bargain, but Tenya was firm.