fifteen

TW Sex

Song for this chapter: ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? - Tyler, The Creator

- - - - -

A bit after midnight, there's only a few people remaining, so Theo and I go upstairs to his room to get ready for bed. My feet hurt from dancing so I'm carrying my heels, and I'm starting to get tired.

Theo closes his bedroom door behind us and goes to undo his tie.

"Here, let me do it," I say, going to stand in front of Theo. He drops his hand from his black tie and lets me take it off. I take my time undoing it and Theo stares down at me as I do. Once I undo his tie I toss it over on his dresser.

"Thanks," Theo says quietly. His staring feels suffocating, but in a good way? It makes my entire body hot.

"You're welcome," I say, staring up at him. "Unzip me?" I ask, turning around so that my back is to him.

Theo moves my hair out of the way and I can feel the coolness of his silver ring on the back of my neck. This time, he braces one of his hands on my hip while he slowly unzips my dress. Once my dress is unzipped, I turn to face Theo again. His hand is still on my hip and his thumb is moving back and forth over the fabric of my dress.

We make eye contact again and it feels like my body is on fire again.

Theo pulls me in closer by the waist and our bodies are pressed up against each other, our faces inches apart. I lean in and Theo meets me the rest of the way.

Our lips meet and Theo is kissing me. He's kissing me softly while squeezing my hip lightly. I part my lips and Theo takes the opportunity to deepen the kiss. I lean into him, my hand going to rest on his arm. Theo tilts my chin up to get a better angle and I sigh.

Theo pulls away abruptly, taking a step back from me.

"We-, we shouldn't," Theo says, his face slightly flushed. "We have rules."

"I-," I stutter. "You're right. We shouldn't do this."

I look up at the ceiling briefly before looking back at Theo. Our eyes meet and then my lips are colliding with his. This time there's nothing soft or gentle.

My hands are cupping Theo's face and his hands are on the small of my back, pressing my body into his.

Theo turns us around and starts backing up until my back collides with his bedroom door. I hear the lock clicking and then his lips are moving lower. He kisses the corner of my jaw before kissing lower and lower. He sucks at my neck and I rest my head against the door and try to catch my breath.

By the time that Theo reaches my collarbone, I realize I'm a goner.

He brings his lips back to mine and kisses me hard. Our hips are pressed together and he has one leg between mine. I fumble with the buttons of Theo's blazer before he shrugs it off onto the floor. I quickly move on to the buttons on his shirt. I get them done quickly and push the shirt off of Theo's shoulders so it falls onto the floor with his blazer.

Theo adjusts his hips and I moan into our kiss.

His hands grab at my dress and Theo pulls away just enough to mumble against my lips. "I need this off," He whispers. "Now."

I bring my lips back to Theo's and rest my hands on his chest. I push him back further into the bedroom, never breaking our kiss. Theo's hands slide up to my shoulders and he's pushing the straps of my dress off of my shoulders. My dress pools at my feet, leaving me in almost nothing.

I lead Theo towards his bed and I pull away to catch my breath as I unbutton his pants. Theo watches, his eyes dark. He's running his gaze up and down my body, and over the black lace of my bra and underwear.