eighteen

Song for this chapter: Friends - Chase Atlantic

TW Sex

- - - - -

Theo and I quickly say goodbye to all of our friends before apparating back to my house. By the time I open the front door, Theo already has his lips on my neck and is kissing and biting at my neck. I close and lock the front door behind us.

My lips are on Theo's and he's grabbing at my waist to pull my body closer to his. We're kissing frantically, hands grasping at clothes and gasping for air.

I pull back and laugh quietly. "Is anyone home?" I call out.

When no one responds, I bring my lips back to Theo's.

Matthew is over at his friends house and my mum is out with some of her friends, so Theo and I have the house to ourselves for at least another hour or so.

I lead Theo over to the staircase so that we can go up to my room. He presses me back against the wall and lets his lips go lower and lower. Theo kisses the jaw, down my neck, and all the way to my collarbone. He sucks at my neck just above my collarbone, a spot that drives me crazy.

"Theo," I breathe out, my voice sounding needy.

He mumbles into my neck and continues to kiss my neck in a way that makes me want to commit lots and lots of sins.

"We should-," My eyes flutter closed. "We should go upstairs."

Theo pulls back and I open my eyes and look up at him. He smirks, "You don't want to get fucked on the stairs then?"

"No-, no, I do," I say. "But anyone could walk in."

"I would say we could be quick, but I want to take my time with you tonight," Theo whispers, his lips brushing against mine.

I catch Theo's lips with mine as he presses me back against the wall. I sigh into his mouth when my back hits the cold wall. Theo's hands go up to my shoulders and he's slowly pushing off my black jacket. I arch my back and press our bodies even closer so that my jacket falls onto the floor. Theo pushes me back against the wall with his hands on my hips.

My hand drifts from the back of his neck to his abs. I bring my hand lower and cup Theo's apparent hardness through his pants. Theo groans against my lips at the contact.

I tilt my head slightly to the side. "Is this okay?" I whisper.

"God, Alex," Theo groans, "Yes, it's okay." He brings my hand up to cup my jaw and he tilts my head back towards him. Theo crashes our lips together and shifts his hips slightly.

I move my hand up and down over the fabric of Theo's pants and he braces one hand on the small of my back and tries to bring us even closer despite the fact that there's not an inch of space between us.

I rest my free hand on Theo's side and turn us around so that Theo's back is against the wall instead of mine.

"Alex," Theo practically whimpers.

"Tell me to stop," I say, looking up at him.

Theo rests his head on the wall behind him. "I don't want you to stop," Theo says.

I cup Theo's face with my hand and kiss him again. Theo goes to deepen the kiss but I pull away and he chases my lips with his. I pull my hand away and Theo groans at the loss of contact. I trail my hand down his bicep and grab his hand, intertwining our fingers. I led Theo up the stairs and down the hallway to my room.

My bedroom door is barely shut and locked before Theo's lips are back on mine and I'm pushing him back onto my bed.

Theo lays back against my pillows and I climb on top of him, straddling his lap. My tight dress rides up to the tops of my thighs. Theo's eyes run up and down my body before falling back on my eyes. He pushes my hair out of my face and runs his fingers through it.