thirty four

Song for this chapter: False God - Taylor Swift

TW Sex

- - - - -

April 10th, 1998

It's completely dark outside by the time Theo and I get back to our hotel room. We went out to a nice restaurant for dinner and drank expensive champagne and walked along the canal on the way home.

Theo has been attempting to teach me some Italian but everything he's saying is going in one ear and right out the other. I've been too focused on the freckle on his cheekbone, and the way that his hair got messier throughout the night, and his silver chain that is peeking out from his button-up since he left the top few buttons undone.

We get out of the elevator and I unlock the door to our hotel room while Theo rattles on.

"It's lieto di conoscerti, nice to meet you," Theo explains for the third time. He follows me into the hotel room and I close and lock the door behind us.

"I don't care," I say.

"Come on, Alex, it's so easy. Lieto di conoscerti," Theo says.

I go stand in front of Theo and cup his face with my hands. I brush my thumb over the freckle on his left cheekbone and stare up at him. "I don't care," I repeat.

Theo catches on and his hands go down to my waist to pull my body against his. "I guess I'll have to teach you later then," He says. Theo dips his head down and kisses me.

As soon as our lips meet he has me wanting more. I brush my tongue against Theo's bottom lip and he lets me deepen the kiss. We're so close that I don't know where I stop and Theo starts. I want to be like this with him forever.

We go stumbling back toward the bed, only stopping to kick off our shoes and jackets.

I unbutton Theo's pants as he tugs my shirt over my head. All of our clothes get discarded on the hotel room floor until Theo is left in his boxers and I'm left in my bra and underwear.

Theo is kissing me hard. My hands are in his hair and his hands are roaming over my bare skin. We don't break apart until we reach the bed.

I push Theo to sit down on the bed and he stares up at me from where I'm standing between his legs. He holds me by the hips and pulls me closer to him. Theo stares up and me and holds my gaze as he presses a kiss to my sternum.

I push Theo's hair out of his face and look down at him.

"I want to make you feel good," I say quietly.

Theo stares at me with eyes full of lust and love. "You always make me feel good," He admits.

I lean over and kiss Theo. I cup his cheek and kiss him firmly. When Theo tries to deepen the kiss I pull away and get down on my knees in front of him.

Theo's breath hitches when I rest my hands on the tops of his thighs.

"Alex," He says.

"Do you not want me to?" I ask.

Theo shakes his head. "No, I want you to. So badly," He says. "But you don't have to. You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

"I want to," I say. I palm hid growing erection through his boxers and Theo watches my every movement, his eyes heavy.

I dip my fingers beneath the waistband of his underwear and tug them off, completely exposing Theo. I make eye contact with Theo as I take him in my hand and pump him a few times before I take him in my mouth.