twenty four

Song for this chapter: Hotel - Montell Fish

TW Sex

- - - - -

Theo and I stay locked in the Head Boy and Girl dorm until after curfew. Since neither of them use it anymore, Draco and Pansy were okay with us staying the night. Thankfully, one of the bedrooms has never been used.

Theo is laying on his side, his head propped up by his elbow, and I'm sitting with my legs tangled in his.

"Want a strawberry?" I ask Theo. We've both been incredibly cheesy the whole night but it's so much fun that I don't even care.

"Give it to me, baby," Theo jokes.

I roll my eyes at him and put whipped cream on a strawberry. He opens his mouth and I purposely smear whipped cream all over his nose before feeding him the strawberry.

"Hey!" Theo complains. He wipes the whipped cream off of his nose with his fingers and bites back a smile. "What was that for?"

"I can't help it, you're fun to mess with," I say.

Theo reaches for me with whipped cream on his fingers and I grab his wrist to try to stop him from smearing whipped cream on my face. Unfortunately, Theo is much stronger than me so I end up with whipped cream smeared on my mouth. Theo presses me down into the blanket.

I grab a napkin and wipe my face while Theo laughs at me. "You're a dick," I mutter as I wipe the whipped cream off of Theo's nose.

"You love me," Theo says.

I really do.

"You wish," I say. I roll onto my side to face him and I stare at Theo.

Theo leans in closer to me, still lying on his side. "Don't look at me like that," He whispers.

"Like what?" I ask, playing dumb.

"You know what."

I close the distance between us and kiss Theo. He's eager to kiss me back and deepen the kiss by running his tongue against my bottom lip. Things get heated quickly and we're desperately kissing like we're going to run out of time. My body curves into Theo's until there's not an inch of space between us.

Theo wedges his leg between my thighs and I moan into his mouth as I feel him against me through the fabric of my jeans.

I push Theo on his back and position myself on top of him so that I'm straddling his leg. Theo runs his hands up the back of my shirt, his rings feeling cool against my skin in comparison to his warm hands.

"This needs to come off," Theo says breathlessly when we break apart to catch our breath.

I tug my sweater over my head and bring my hands down to the hem of Theo's shirt. He keeps eye contact with me as he takes his shirt off and discards it.

Our lips meet again and we're kissing so feverishly that I absentmindedy rock my hips against Theo's leg. I don't even realize it until I'm moaning and Theo has his hands on my hips to keep me steady.

"That feel good?" Theo mutters, his lips brushing against my neck. He sucks at my neck in a way that has my breath shuddering.

"I want you," I say, still rocking my hips against Theo.

Theo pushes my hair out of my face. "You have me," He says. "Don't you want to get off first?"

"I want to be closer to you," I answer, reaching for the waistband of his jeans.

Theo happily obliges and starts unbuttoning my pants. I momentarily get off of him so that we can both get out of our pants. When Theo is just left in his boxers and I'm in a bra and underwear I lower myself back on top of him. This time I'm straddling his hips so that I can feel his prominent bulge against the thing fabric of my underwear.

"Nope, you'll make me finish too quickly if you do that," Theo says. He shifts me to straddle his leg again. "And I want to take my time with you."

I dip my head down and kiss him again. He starts slowly rocking my hips against his leg and I'm so pent up that each point of contact makes me squirm.

Theo kisses me hard and slow. I bite his bottom lip and Theo whines in response before pushing my hips harder against him so that I whimper in pleasure.

I speed up my pace, grinding against him faster and harder as Theo kisses my neck. His hands are running up and down my back and he unclips my black lace bra. I shrug it off and Theo tosses it aside.

He roams his hands up my abdomen and grabs onto my breasts. I moan into Theo's neck as he runs his hands all over my body like he's trying to memorize it.

"Theo," I whimper.

"I know," He says. "Finish for me, la mia bella ragazza."

With the Italian flowing from Theo's lips and all of the built up pressure, I quickly meet my release. Theo takes control of my hips and helps me ride it out.

I'm out of breath but I kiss Theo anyways.

"You still want me?" Theo asks.

"I'll always want you," I reply.

Theo rolls us over so that he's on top now. He presses me into the blanket with his body as he kisses me. I slide my hand between us and palm Theo over his boxers. He inhales sharply and moves my hand to take off his boxers. Once they're off, Theo pulls down my underwear so harshly that I hear a tear.

"If you ripped those, you're buying me new ones," I mumble into his neck, only half-joking.

"I'll buy you a thousand," Theo says.

His hand is between my thighs and he's running his hand up my slit. "Are you sure you want this?" Theo asks.

"Yes," I reply.

Theo slides one finger into me, followed by a second. He moves his fingers in and out of me before pulling them out completely. He strokes himself a few times before lining up to my entrance and pushing inside of me.

We keep eye contact as we both gasp out at the contact.

Theo goes all the way inside and presses a firm kiss against my lips before he starts moving. He rubs my clit as he moves in and out of me. Theo's brown hair falls in his face as his thrusts sped up.

I push his hair out of his face and kiss him. Neither of us have the energy or focus to properly kiss anymore so our lips just ghost together as we breathe the same air.

Everything about this feels incredibly intimate.

I can feel the pressure building quickly as Theo thrusts in and out of me. I arch my back and press our bodies even closer together. Theo is hitting all of the right spots to make both of us loud.

"You're so beautiful," Theo says, his breathing is erratic and his voice is low. "I don't tell you that enough."

I cup Theo's face with both of my hands and kiss him. It feels like something shift between us but it's probably just my sex-crazed brain.

I moan, "Don't stop." Theo goes even harder, holding my leg against his hips and he gives me all of him.

We both moan loudly as Theo goes harder, and I tighten around him as I quickly meet my second release. Theo groans against my lips, his pace starting to become sloppy.

Within the next minute or so, Theo pulls out and finished on my stomach. He casts a cleaning spell and a contraceptive spell like always before laying down beside me.

Theo moves closer so I lay my head on his chest and listen to the rapid beat of his heart. He runs his fingers through my hair and we both stay silent for a few minutes while trying to recover.

"That was amazing," Theo says like it's a proclamation. He looks down at me and smiles. "What'd you say we shower and go to bed?"

I kiss Theo lazily and be both get up to shower, which consists of lots of soap and wandering hands. We climb into bed in the unused bedroom with damp hair and Theo is quick to wrap an arm around my waist and press an innocent kiss to my neck before we both fall asleep.