thirty

Song for this chapter: Medicine - Harry Styles (unreleased)

TW Sex

- - - - -

Theo and I eventually break apart. I tilt my head to whisper in his ear. "Do you want to go upstairs?" I ask.

He pushes my hair out of my face and gives me a quick kiss before answering. "Lead the way," He says.

I grab Theo's hand and intertwine our fingers. I lead him to the staircase to the boy's dormitories and Theo follows closer behind me. He wraps his arms loosely around my waist and kisses my neck from behind before we head upstairs.

We stumble up to Theo's dormitory, he wastes no time opening the door for me and closing and locking it behind us. He presses me up against the door and starts kissing my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist and I tilt my head to give him full access to my neck.

Theo starts pressing kisses against my jaw. He kisses down my neck, leaving a trail of love bites as he goes. My hand in is threaded in his hair, where I'm raking my fingers through his hair and pulling just hard enough to make him gasp against my neck. He bucks his hips forward and I can feel everything since my skirt has ridden up to my upper thighs.

I pull on Theo's hair and he tilts his face back up to kiss me. He groans into my mouth as I tighten my legs around his waist.

I tilt my head to the side and we break apart from the kiss. I start kissing Theo's neck, making sure to leave a few love bites along the way. Theo holds me tightly as his breathing gets heavy.

He holds me by my upper thighs and walks me over to his bed. Theo throws me down onto the edge of the bed and goes to stand between my legs. He rests his hand on my jaw and tilts my chin up to look at him.

"Can I touch you?" Theo asks.

"Please," I respond, sounding slightly like I'm begging for it.

Theo looks amused as he gets down on his knees in front of me. He kneels between my legs and pushes them further apart while looking up at me. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and I stare at the veins in his hands and arms.

He runs his hands up and down my thighs before his fingers dip below the waistband of my skirt. His fingers brush across my underwear. Theo pauses his movement until I nod at him to continue. He pulls my skirt and underwear off in one motion before he grabs my leg and throws it over his shoulder.

Theo kisses my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to where I want him. "I've missed you so much," He says, his voice slightly raspy. His tongue comes in contact with my clit and I inhale sharply. He slowly starts drawing circles with his tongue and I buck my hips up.

His grip tightens on my legs and he holds me firmly so that I can't move too much. "Stay still, don't move your lips," He says.

Moans start flowing from my mouth quite quickly as Theo's mouth moves against me, kissing, licking, and sucking. He knows how to do extremely ungodly things with his mouth and it's making heat pool rapidly in my lower stomach.

My hand tightens in his hair. "Oh merde, don't stop," I say.

Theo happily obliges and continues to please me with his head deep between my thighs. I pull on his hair and he moans against me, his mouth causing vibrations that bring me even closer to the edge.

Shortly after, my legs start shaking and Theo holds them steady as he pulls out an orgasm from me.

"Theo," I moan out his name as I reach the edge. Theo rides me through it. He only pulls away when I tell him to because of overstimulation.

"I love it when you say my name like that," Theo says, still kneeling between my legs. He looks incredibly smug right now and his hair is completely messed up from my hands.

I lean forward and start unbuttoning his shirt. Theo shrugs it off and then stands in front of me when I pull him up by the belt loops. I start to unbutton his pants and Theo watches. I pull his pants down and they get discarded with the rest of our clothes.

When I reach the waistband of his boxers, Theo grabs my wrist to stop me.

"No, I'm supposed to be making you feel good," Theo says.

"But you already did," I say, staring up at him.

Theo cups the side of my face. "And I intend to again," He says. "Just tell me how you want me."

"I want-, I need you to fuck me," I reply.

Theo smirks and then leans down to kiss me again. I move back towards the pillows and Theo climbs on top of me. He kisses me breathlessly and only stops to remove all of our remaining clothes.

He presses me into the mattress and lets his hands start to wander. Theo kisses and sucks at my neck as his hand goes between my thighs.

Theo slips his fingers up and down my slit before slowly pushing one finger inside of me, quickly followed by a second. He moves his fingers in and out of me and kisses me hard as I moan into his mouth. He pulls his fingers out and I whimper at the loss.

"You need me that badly?" Theo asks, his voice low as he whispers in my ear.

"I always need you," I say.

Theo hums in agreement and presses a quick kiss against my lips. "Are you sure that you want this?" He asks.

"Yes," I reply. "Do you?"

"So badly," Theo replies.

His hand reaches down and he strokes himself a few times before lining up with my entrance. Theo kisses me as he slowly pushes inside me and we're both gasping into each others mouths. He starts moving without me asking.

Theo starts thrusting in and out of me slowly. We're still kissing and the whole ordeal feels incredibly intimate. His body is warm against mine and I want to be this close with him forever.

We're both moaning as Theo starts speeding up.

He pins my hands above my head with his. Theo holds my wrists together before laying his palm flat against mine and intertwining our fingers together above my head. We hold hands as Theo fucks me unrelentlessly.

"Mine" Theo mumbles against my lips.

"Say it again," I reply.

"Mine."

I moan as Theo fucks me harder. I'm not going to last much longer if he keeps this up. Theo holds my hands tighter as he gets close.

"Alex," Theo moans. "I'm going to-"

The pit in my lower stomach is rapidly building. "Me too," I say. The both of us are moaning loudly and I can only hope that the music is loud enough that they can't hear us downstairs.

"Kiss me properly," I tell Theo.

He does. Our lips are pressed together as Theo gives me everything that he has to offer. I moan into his mouth as I finish, and Theo follows only seconds later.

Theo pulls out and casts a contraceptive spell before collapsing onto the bed beside me. He pulls me to lay on his bare chest and gives me a kiss on the head.

"Does this mean you'll go to Amsterdam with me?" Theo asks.