Prologue- Chapter 1

((y/n) POV)

I woke up due to the sun shining on my face. Opening my eyes and looking around I realised that I had fallen asleep in front of the window. Doing a big yawn showing off my sharp teeth I did a satisfying stretch till I heard a knock on my door. "Are you up (y/n)?" I heard the voice ask, which I could now identify as Ruggie. "Yup" I answered still a bit tired. "You should hurry. The student orientation going to start soon". My ear twitched due to a fly flying to close to it " I'll be there in a minute". I walked to my closet after picking myself up. I started  putting on the ceremonial cloth and put my tail through the hole that was made for Savanaclaw students. Having the uniform on again after almost a year I started to realise why I hated to wear it. Its irritating at the ears I responded while my ears twitched continuously. I also can't leave the hood down because a little red head will nag me if I do. Giving up on the clothing I walked out of the room with a irritated look surprising Ruggie who was waiting for me.

Meanwhile...(??? POV)

"What's that noise?" ??? asks himself. " I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me... . Urgggh.... This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!" a small cat like being converses with himself. F-Fire! "Now to grab the goods... What! You ain't supposed to be awake!" the cat screamed at ???. "A talking... weasel?!" "How... HOW DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch. Whatever. You... human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it! Cause if you don't... you're gonna regret it!" "Getting roasted alive by a weasel? What will I dream of next?" ??? asks himself "Well keep dreamin', 'cause I ain't no weasel!" Grim screamed at ???. ??? stood up and walked out the room ignoring the magical beast. Grim quickly followed ???.