Prologue- Chapter 11/12

Finally, classes were over. I hate them. Mister Crewel is always bragging about his beautiful dog skin coats... and Rook tells him about all his other collected animal skins while looking at the Savanaclaw student... it's always so disturbing. I was walking past the cafeteria when I see Grim run out of it screaming "Let's chase after him Yuu! That Ace can't just ditch his punishment. That would mean more work and I don't like that!"

As he zooms past me I make eye contact with Yuu that jogs out of the Cafeteria screaming for Grim to slow down.

Looking at them running away and leaving me shook, I decided to go after them because... drama. And I'd rather follow that, than having to face a grumpy Leona that I had left horny in the morning.

I walked into the direction of the hall of mirrors, where I heard them screeching at each other. "AHA! GOTCHA, PUNK!" Grim screams. "Oh no! they saw me!" Ace realizes his incoming doom. I look at them leaning on the doorframe with one shoulder with my head slightly tilted, ears raised. My tail was swishing behind me showing my enjoyment of this scenario. "Stop right there, pal! No fair getting a head start! Wait!" Grim screams at Ace who started sprinting back into my direction. "Who would ever wait?! Seeya!" he screams taking off into door direction... or well my direction.

"Hm?" A voice sounds behind me. "Outta my way!" Ace screams at the person a bit behind me and me. "Hey! What gives?!" The voice screams in an annoyed tone. "Please.... *pant*" Yuu asks, still exhausted from the first chase.

"You want me to cast a spell to stop him? Like freeze his legs? Or bind them with a rope? Or maybe I could... Hmmm... No..." the newcomer starts to wonder off.

"I don't care how! Just do something! Anything!" Grim nags the guy... poor dude... the rat is annoying... especially if it wants you to do something.

"Anything?! Anything, huh... All right! Here goes anything! I summon thee... something heavy!" as he screams I look upward to see a caldron be summoned out of his sparkly cloud thingy. Damn it's a big caldron. I watch as the iron cauldron starts to descend rapidly towards the unsuspecting runner Ace.

"Bwaah! What!? A pot?!" Ace screams beneath the pot.

"Ahhahahaha! Look Yuu! Look! That Ace guy got crushed beneath a giant cauldron! It squashed him flat! Aha ha ha ha! That's what you get!" Ace laughs at Ace.

"A cauldron? I wasn't expecting that. I may have overdone it this time..." The unknown person says looking at the situation.

"Oww! What are you bothering me for? You guys could just banged out the work yourself!" Ace tries to explain his running away from his punishment. I smirk at his misfortune.

"There's no banging out a hundred windows. It was the head mage's order. You heard him yourself." Yuu scolds the freshman.

"You have to wash a hundred windows as a punishment?! What the heck did you do?" Blue haired dude asks shocked.

"They burned the statue of the Queen of Hearts." I state simply, spooking all of them as they had forgotten that I was there. I guess they'd be easy prey in the wild.

"(Y/n)?! When did you get here?" Yuu asks

"Since "Outta my way!"" I explain to the still confused magic less student or janitor... whatever he may be right now in this school.

"You damaged a statue of the Great Seven?! No wonder he flew off the handle at you! After you managed to get into this school, how could you get in trouble on the very first day?!" The other Heartslabyul student, depending on his magic pen.

"Oh shut up! Who are you anyway?" Ace finally asks the question.

"My name's Deuce. Deuce Spade. Don't you remember your own classmate? Uh..." Deuce scolds.

"You don't either, do you?" Ace reveals his classmate's wrongs.

"That's not the point!" You shouldn't try to escape a punishment given from the Headmage!" Deuce tries to distract from the topic at hand. His wrongdoings.

"Yeah. Yeah. Let's get to it already." Ace says annoyed at his punished self.

"HAhahahahHa!" I couldn't hold it any longer and burst out laughing. This situation was just too good. Just how it's an Ace that's like a little child running from his supervisor Yuu and the other punished Grim.... Hahaha it's like a child situation in kindergarten.

The look at me with a judgey look while I crumbled to the floor holding my stomach. Ha ha haaaaaa.... Phew. That was a good laugh.

"The fur ball! He's gone! You caught me so you could escape yourself! Hey! You there! Uh... Juice?" Ace screams referring to Grim and Juice? Hahahah.

"My name's Deuce! With a DI."

"This is your fault! So you have to help us catch the escapee now!" Ace tries to sound reasonable

"How is this my fault?!" Deuce asks in wonder.

"Grimm's useless janitor friend can't use magic. That means this is up to you and me!" Ace finishes the explanation while exposing Yuu all over again.

"Good luck you three!" I say as I walk towards the hall of mirrors, heading back to Savanaclaw to my all to happy lion cup. Or maybe not all too cute one... I'm screwed.... Oh well what could he do to me... nothing too bad... Right?... RIGHT? haaaaaaaa---.....