Prologue- Chapter 14

Waking up the next day I feel slightly sticky and wet. Moreover, uncomfortable. The soft snores next to me gain my attention. I look to see a bruised lion snoozing peacefully next to me. I inspect a little closer to see bite marks and hickeys covering him from his neck down.

Well... I guess I did lose control after getting teased by him. Sometimes my unique magic just takes control when getting to pent up. I kind of feel sorry for him. I'll just give him lots of aftercare when he wakes up.

A groan wakes me from my thoughts and makes me look at the bruised dorm leader next to me. I turn into a panther and lay myself over him making him groan from my weight. Oops. I nuzzle close to his face and intentionally breath out into his ear making him turn away. My chance. I give a big lick over his cheek and eye starling him awake.

"What are you--- Ugh...." He groans trying to sit up only to feel the consequences of the last night. "Did you have to do that now my face is full of your slob. Anyway I feel sticky either way so you better turn back and help me wash up. You need it to. I---"he blushes and mumbles something I couldn't understand. "What was that?" I tease him. "I came a lot on you!!" He turns away completely red like a tomato. I chuckle and turn back completely nude with absolutely no shame. It is how it is. I pick him up and carry him princess style towards the bathroom and fill the bathtub with warm water. He avoids my eye contact but still sticks close and nuzzling his face into my collarbone. I turn the water of after It filled up completely. I step into the tub with Leona still clinging on to me. After settling inside I pick him up and make his body face me with a leg on each side of mine. He puts his head on my shoulder closing his eyes again judging from the soft snores erupting 3 minutes later.

I do feel sorry for what I'm about to do. I started nice with scrubbing his body. From head to hip. Coming closer to his buttocks I whisper soft nothings into his ears as I lube my finger up a little. He groans as I penetrate his sore behinds with my fingers. "You know we have to do this. You can do it. We can cuddle lots after..." I whisper to calm him as he continues to groan at each movement. After I clean up his insides completely he huffs a little at the pain caused by it. I heap him out of the bathtub onto a towel on the floor until I finish washing up. Only to hear his whines for no longer holding him in my arms. I quickly finish and pick him up again and set him on his bed.

I open the closet and pull out some of my clothing I have stored in here. I put on a sweater with the school logo on it because dress code. I take another shirt of mine and pull it over Leona's head which makes him look a lot smaller than he is because it is big on him by quite a bit. After that I help him dress up the rest of the way and finish dressing myself. I pick him back up and he wraps his legs and arms around me. Well... I guess this is my day for today. A transportation for Leona Kingscholar. "We" walk towards the community room of Savanaclaw.

I greet Ruggie that was eating a sandwich. Leona doesn't even acknowledge the hyena. "you've overdone it again?" Mhm I hum. And bite into another sandwich which Ruggie has offered me with Leona still clinging onto the warmth of the panther.