Prologue- Chapter 4

Meanwhile:

"Well Yuu. This is a most unfortunate turn of events." Crowley told Yuu," I'm afraid that you will not be attending our beautiful Collage after all. Surely you realized that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability at a magical collage. Haha. BUT! Don't worry! The Dark Mirror will see you safely home. Now, step into the gate, and visualize the place you once came from." Crowley demanded to Yuu. While explaining his reasons.

"Phew... What a long dream this was." Crowley looked at Yuu strangely at his statement, but quickly composed himself again. "O Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!" He waited for an answer from the magic mirror but only received silence. "Ahem... L-Let us, er... try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return this soul— ""There is no such place" "What" Crowley believes he misheard "There is no such place in this world where this soul belongs. None." "How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomenal" "...." Yuu and the Dark Mirror stare at him as he continues to mumble to himself. "This has to be the first time this happened throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss." He admits. "Tell me, from what land do you hail?" "Sure. I'm from...--------"Yuu answers. "I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place. I am intimately acquainted with the origins of every student who ever comes here, and yet... This mysterious homeland of yours eludes me. Let us go to the library and look it up." Crowley suggests.

In the library

Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point of history. Now are you quite sure that you come from such place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension." Crowley exclaimed. "Another Dimension or planet? How?" Yuu says in disbelief. "Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some sort of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a... shoe?? You do seem a tad bit... empty handed." "Come to think of it, where is my wallet and phone?!" Yuu screams. "Well, this is quite the predicament. I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy. And yet as an educator, I loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian... Truly, my grace is boundless" Crowley praises himself while Yuu looks at him with a dumbfound expression. "In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator! Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has its own charm.... One might say..."

*That is a dorm?!? It looks like it's about to collapse! * Yuu thinks. "This will be your dorm until we see another way for you. Well then, I have other things to do! Don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!" Crowley leaves. *It's like a desolate snowscape. Only with dust... I don't even see a place to sit. * ~BANG~ *Thunder? Looks like it's about to rain. * 

"I should look around" Yuu said to himself.