Prologue- Chapter 8

"Soo... you were jealous of Malleus or what?!" I lecture Leona.

"M-maybe" he mumbles "What? Say it clearly!" "Yes!" He replies. "So you decided to make it everyones problem? You know exactly that on the first day of the new school year I tend to avoid all the people. That's exactly why I stay with Mall. People avoid him and I like that no one bothers me when I'm there." I explain to Leona for the third time since we started attending school.

"Yes, I know you already explained that before," Leona sulks, "I just wanna take part in that too. I dislike people just as much. I just can't because I have that stupid title."

I sigh and slowly make my way behind Leona who turned and looked away from me. Hugging him around his small waist and lay my head on his shoulder. With another pout the lion turns his head further from me. I let out another loud sigh and smirk miscivously. I raise my head a bit and blow into his ear causing it to flick. Seeing no reaction from the pouty lion, I decide to step up my game. Opening my mouth and sticking out my tounge I lick across the sensitive hairs in his ears.

Feeling the sudden wetness from his ear tuffs Leona turns his head fast only to recive another lick to his cheek. Grossed out by it all of the sudden, he doesn't pay attention and loses balance after all of (y/n)s weight leans on him. They both fall onto the couch in the room.

"We should do this in your room later. Ruggie's sleeping right now." I say with another smirk before kissing his nose and getting off of him. I walk out of the room to hear a small grumpy whine come from the all mighty lion king. I chuckle and walk out the dorm with my books at hand.

Leona Pov

I look at (y/n) as he walks out of the door of his room.  I whine a bit due to getting teased and getting left needy. Looking down I see a that he had gotten me hard. Damn you. I'll get my revenge later tonight. Slightly flustered I walk to my room and to the bathroom. Turning the shower tap to cold I watch as the water starts to flow. Getting under I shiver a bit but it wakes me up.

After taking care of it I dress back up and get to the portal to the hall of mirrors. To get started with the school. Can't wait to meet all those annoying herbivores.