Prologue- Chapter 7

In Savanaclaw

"Where is he!?" Leona grumbles loudly. "He was supposed to be keeping me com... an eye on the new students" "He was about to say company wasn't he?" Ruggie whispers to Jack the big white wolf. "Mhm" Jack humms and looks back at the field outside of their dorm building where some students were playing. Both Ruggie and Jack try to distract themselves as Leona is loudly venting about random themes regarding the large and lazy panther.

In Diasomnia

*Yawn* (y/n) slowly opens his eyes. The (e/c) glowing beast eyes look around, still slightly blurry (y/n) looks for the dragon he fell asleep next to last night. A loud breath next to my ear catches my attention. I turn my head to look at the source to find a black scaled dragon with green details. It seemed that Mal turned into his dragon form during sleep. My inner cat spoke to me and told me to be a menace. Picking up my paw I raised it to the direction of Mall's snout. Aiming at his nose trying to playfully swipe at him. Shortly before landing a hit Malleus he opened his eyes starling me stopping my movements. Malleus seeing my advances smirks and sticks his green forked tongue out. Being annoyed I continue my mischief and boop his snout causing him to sneeze. Following my mood Malleus flips us over so I lay on my back and he stands above me. He smiles mischievously and just flops on top of me. Groaning due to his weight I growl slightly at him and try to push him off. *well... that was unsuccessful* Mal was way to heavy... Damn Dragons.

*Bang* The door swings open to reveal Silver. "Uhmm...Lilia has cooked so I advise you to get ready or flee..." Silver speaks awkwardly averting his eyes. Malleus grunts and gets off me and turning towards Silver who was closing the door. Not wanting to lose I take a big chomp out of his tail floof causing the dragon to jump. I snicker before sprinting into Mall's bathroom grabbing my clothing.

Coming out of the bathroom, changed into the uniform I walk towards the huge combined living space of the Diasomnia dorm. I see Mal talking with Lilia in the kitchen, "Well-well if it isn't lovebird number 2" Lilia teases. Grumbling I make myself my own food while looking disgusted at what purple and black monstrosity Lilia created. I could almost swear I could hear the screams of the ingredients that were used. Stuffing a sandwich into my mouth while I ignored Lilia glares for not eating his assassination attempt. I bid farewell to the two quickly and rush towards my Dorm to pick up whatever I need for the day. Man... the use of magic could make it so much easier in the school to fetch stuff... But nooo! Magic ain't allowed for whatever reason in a magic school... Stupid Crowley and his rules.

Arriving back at my dorm I can see that chaos has struck. Ruggie looks at me with huge eye bags, shocked. "(y/n)!! Where were you... We needed you!!" Ruggie clings to my leg while sobbing. "Leona didn't sleep because you weren't here so he decided to keep everyone awake through throwing shit and knocking it of shelves..." *Like a kitty* I smirk and dispose of the extra weight on my leg. I calm Ruggie and pick him up. Carrying him towards my room because I had a feeling. My door all the way at the end of the hallway hidden away from accidental opening I don't want. I open the door to find a gig cat called Leona snoozing away on my sheets. Ripping them away with my free hand, I send the kitty flying awake and literally flying. Leona lands on his face and was about to attack me, when he looks up and sees my angry expression. He shrinks back and stays quite, knowing exactly what he has done wrong. Walking to my bed I put Ruggie, who already fell asleep on the way to my room, down. I cover him with my covers. And drag Leona out of my room closing the curtains to make it dark once more.

"Soo... you were jealous of Malleus or what!?" I lecture Leona impatiently tapping my foot.