Prologue Chapter 13 (+18)

"Good luck you three!" I say as I walk towards the hall of mirrors, heading back to Savanaclaw to my all to happy lion cup. Or maybe not all too cute one... I'm screwed.... Oh well what could he do to me... nothing too bad... Right?... RIGHT? haaaaaaaa---....

I look at the entrance to the Savanaclaw dorm and sigh.... Let's see what punishment will await me for teasing Leona and leaving him horny this morning. Haaah... I'm in trouble aren't I?

With one las deep breath I walk through the portal and walk towards the entrance door of the dorm. I shall only hope to be able to sneak past unnoticed and reach my room where I will barricade until he forgets about it.

Silently opening the door and taking a step inside unnoticed... "E-hem!" ... or maybe not. I freeze only to feel a hand on my shoulder gripping tightly. Not even being able to respond, I suddenly get dragged into my room and get tied to my bed being unable to move.

All of a sudden I am left without a shirt and pants leaving me in only my boxers. Trying to use my tail to cover myself up. I look to the front to see a slightly sweaty Leona in only one of my shirts, which reaches to his mid-thigh.

"Ah... hey buddy... you kind of tied me up... could you untie me?" I asked slightly panicked at what the horny lion of yours has planned to punish you. "You know what you did. You deserve what comes next." He states with a monotone voice making me panic even more. He takes a step towards me and reveals a blindfold he had hid behind his back.

Leona puts the blindfold over my eyes leaving me in complete darkness. My cat eyes sharpen and give a slight glow. Though... it won't help me in this situation. Feeling a lick at my ears leaving me to groan and flick them, wanting the tickle gone. I feel Leona's hands moving further down until they reach my boxer's hem. Leona, being the impatient person he is, rips them off, leaving them in shreds.

A cold feeling suddenly hits my dick, hugging it tightly, leaving me feeling restricted even more than I already was. I had an idea what he had just shoved over it.

I hear the sound of cloth falling. I guess Leona is naked too now.

The bed dibs as he gets back on the bed. And starts grinding on me. Grrr... I start growling while groaning at the feeling. I hear a squishing sound as well as moans coming from the lion in front of me. I feel his hair falling on my chest and his heavy breaths close to my stomach. All of a sudden a wet suction feel from my crotch and nipples. "Ahn... Ha..." As the wet cavity falls deeper around my genitals until it hits a wall. I guess I'm all in now. Leona moans around my nipples and switched from one to another. After he apparently got used to it he started to ride me. The moans only got louder and louder over time... but so did my groans as well as the increasingly uncomfortable feeling building up not getting release. Because of that my mood got more aggressive and irritated over time.

"Ahhh!!" A wet feeling on my stomach and a weight leaning against me. He's finished.

Frustrated over the not satisfaction I build up strength. Ripping the restraints apart and jumping Leona, flipping him on his back. "HI!!" He sounds. I pin his hands with one hand over his head as I rip of the blindfold. Leona looks up only to meet agitated golden eyes meeting his.

I tie Leona's hands together with the blindfold leaving him trapped as I pull out of his soaked hole and remove the cock ring from my dick. Giving a glance towards the lion, only to see him begging for mercy, I growl leaving him quite. Gripping his hip I pull him closer and flip him on his knees. Propping his ass up only to give it one good smack and shoving in, leaving Leona moaning and squirming for more. Picking up pace and hitting his prostate each thrust making him scream out of pleasure.

Moving to his ear I give it a lick of possessiveness only to move to his neck and biting hard and come inside. Leona loses all his strength and comes as well.

But he won't be able to rest for long, the night still lasts a few hours. But Leona did learn one thing.... A horny (y/n) doesn't have any reasoning but to mate or be mated.

"OII!! Why didn't you warn me!! Ahhh.......~~~!"