Prologue Chapter 3

Using my unique magic called "The beast within", I turned into a large panther. This scared a few of the students that didn't know me. That included the little racoon-weasel-cat. "You call me a cat! What about him? He's a damn cat!". Feeling insulted I let out a deep growl making the 'oh so great grim' jump. Taking a big lead I jumped after the little RAT that now tried to run away from me. In vain after another leap I landed right before him and picked him up at his nape. Carrying him over to riddle just to wait for him to do his collar thing. "Oh? You got him? Alright. Off With Your Head!" he screamed aiming his magic pen at the rat. The oh so familiar red collar in heart shape appeared around the rats neck cutting off all magic. "MYAH! What are you doing?!" Grim screamed. "The Queen of Hearts Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair" Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately." Riddle states to the rat and probably the new student of Heartslabyl. "But I ain't a cat either! Don't try to collar me I'll burn it right off! Let me go!" he trys to wiggle out of my mouth until I drop him making him fall on his face. I give a grunt signalling my amusement. "M-My fire isn't working" Grim screams realizing he can't do anything. "Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't  be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now." Riddle explains. I walk over to my dorm and lean against Ruggie who in retun scratched my head. "I can't wait to laze around in my room." I think to myself. "m-mEoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!" The Rat screams at Riddle. "Oh, you've got nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no intrest in keeping you as a pet. The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus." Riddle says giving a smirk. "HA-HA! Good show as always you two! Your signature spell turns you into your animal and yours locks down magic. It's quite handy. I've got to have them- ah! I mean, I've got to respect them!" Azul compliments and speculates on new contracts. "Yuu! Was I not clear that you are expected to take care of your familiar" "It's not mine!" Yuu clarifies. "W-What? It's not? Then I shall expel it from the school grounds. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner to the Savanaclaw students. My, but I am kind. ... Someone take this away, please." Some students grab Grim and drag him away. "NOOOO! Let me go! You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! Just you wait!" The rat screams.

"Well that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms. ...Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia anywhere." Crowley realizes. "Did no one inform him?" I think to myself. "And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse." Leona complains. "Wait a sec... did no one invite him?" Kalim wonders "If you're that worried about him missing out , maybe you should have told him yourself" Vil hisses at Kalim. "Maybe, but I don't know him too well either". Shutting out all the gossip of the new students til Lilia suddenly appeared. "Ah. Just as I expected. I figured I'd come down to see for myself whether Malleus made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony." Lilia states. "You have my sincerest apologies.  I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub" Azul slimes to Lilia. "I mean you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with." Riddle says "No matter. All who were assigned to house Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn't sulk about this" Lilia says talking about Malleus. Maybe I'll visit him later. Turning around to walk to the mirror room to get to our dorm. Before going through I turn back to my human form. In our dorm I stand next to Leona and Jack.

"Welcome to Savanaclaw!" Ruggie says happy. "My name is Ruggie I'm one of the Vice. The tall one is (y/n) he is also a Vice. The grumpy lion is our dorm leader Leona."