When the moon comes out ❤️

Kakashi took a glance out the window from the comfort of his bed. Letting his book fall onto his body, he glanced at the many shimmering bright dots in the dark sky, and then, he sighed. He had left the window open, so when a cold breeze from the night slipped inside his room he stretched his body, picking up his book with another sigh. 

He loved reading (especially his adult books), that much was obvious; but right now, he felt nothing like reading. His mind kept going elsewhere, he kept thinking about her and about whether he'd see her tonight. 

Each night, he'd leave the window open like today, dreading the moment he saw the moon as it normally was accompanied by her arrival. But she had been away for a few days on a mission, and although he knew first-hand that she was one of the most capable ninjas out there, he couldn't help but worry. After all, the only way he had of knowing she was alright was when the moon came out and she appeared in his room.

He stared at his ceiling with a slight frown, keeping the book over his chest as memories of past nights with her came to his mind. He closed his eyes, remembering how she used to look up to him when he was the captain of her Anbu team, and with another sigh, he wondered how she was now that he wasn't anymore. 

He missed her, and he'd take her with him if he could, he'd put her in a team with him again. But she didn't want to, and the Hokage wouldn't do it anyway. Just then, some breeze flew again, and as usual, he turned to the window with a rushed heartbeat. But unlike the other times, this time her figure did appear in the window. 

Her (h/c) hair flew into the air with the night breeze, having a particularly beautiful color due to the blue light of the moon shining on her. Kakashi's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly sat up. Because despite her face being covered by her Anbu mask, her sole figure was enough to set his skin on fire. 

"You're up... couldn't sleep without me?" she asked, finally stepping down the window and into his room. He took her Anbu mask off, showing her smirk behind it. 

(Y/n) didn't think that was actually the reason why he was still up despite being so late, but she hung onto that possibility with a teasing smile and a burning heart. Kakashi rolled his eyes slightly, and this time he leaned his body on his side, watching her with a badly repressed smile as she got out of her bloody Anbu clothes. 

"Mhn," he just made a casual sound of agreement that could have perfectly been due to his whole attention being set on her curves and, inevitably, her freshly-made cuts and bruises "Tough mission?" he asked with a raised brow. She took her bra off and turned around to look at him, making his eyes move from her ass to her bare chest. 

"Nothing that I can't take care of," she said with a confident smile as she approached him in bed "senpai~" she added onto his lips before he kissed him, at first delicately but soon fervidly. 

And her addicting lips added to the word she consciously used made his skin even hotter. He started to lean up, about to pull her onto his lap, but she retreated, walking away and taking off the last piece of clothing she had: her lower underwear.

"I'll take a quick shower," she stated, disappearing into his en-suite bathroom "I have blood everywhere, damn it," she complained to herself while she popped inside the shower and turned the water on. 

Kakashi sighed but remained seated on his bed, watching her figure move behind the steamy glass of the shower. He looked at her outline, listening to the flowing water and imagining it sliding down her skin. He was very tempted to jump in with her, but before he could make up his mind, she came out of the shower. And much to his dismay, she covered her dripping body with a towel rather quickly.